Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kings of Chaos, age 2
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Cain
Anyone still playing? Anyone want to start playing?

I just cracked the top 1000, and I need to start getting bigger in order to advance. So, if anyone wants a conscientious commander, click here. Or, if you'd like to just help a guy out, click here.

Shadow
Whats "Kings of Chaos"?

Is age 2, "Age of Empires 2"?
Cain
Kings of Chaos is a kind-of MMORPG that depends on you getting people to click your unique link, as listed above. The link in this post will take you to their homepage, which explains how the game works. If you click on my links, that'll enable you to sign up under me, giving us both an advantage.
Sahandrian
I guess I'll join again... Though I'll just wind up neglecting the thing for a few weeks at a time.

Edit: By the way, you need to fix the KoC link in your profile, Cain.
Cain
I know, I know... my sig is too long, and in order to fix it, I'd need to pick out a new one. *sigh* I'm clicking you guys, though.
Sahandrian
This came up in a conversation with one of my officers...

Anyone figured out what the formula is to get the various Attack, Defense, and Covert ratings?

I thought Covert was Skill*10*Operatives (and *1.25 for elves), but that's about 100 off for me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012