Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chi-town runners?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Sokei
Havent posted here in awhile but I just moved to the Chicago area and I was looking for fellow runners who either have openings in their games or are looking for someone to GM a game for them.

been playing SR for a couple years now and Ive generally been stuck as the GM, but im MORE than willing to actually get a chance to play on the other side of the GM's screen.
D-Franco83
Hey the name is Daniel and I live in the Waukegan area. I know there are a few shadowrun groups trying to form around the chicago land area. I just know that my job was keeping me from going because I worked on weekends. I played SR 4th as a GM and 3rd as a player once. I wouldn't mind starting up a game. If you can find other players than I am in.

Laters,
Daniel
ChicagosFinest
Ok so I'm editing this for the 42 other people who looked at this post and did not reply. I'm New to Chicago and want to get back into playing Shadowrun. What I'm looking looking for a group who knows what there doing. Meaning... 1. They have a history of playing 2. Have the majority of rule and source books 3. Play at least 2 a month (maybe more I'm pretty open on the weekends).

ALSO I'm currious/interested in playing "Missions" Stlye. Overall I'm looking to regain a good hobby of mine I have lost because I'm a Chicago transplant and I miss playing.

If anyone is interested in including me please email me and well talk on the phone or meet up.

MisterDoormat
I'm South Side Chicago. I can usually play on Sundays.

My usual group has pretty much fallen apart.

I wouldn't mind joining a new group.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012