Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NW Atlanta, GA
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
dog_xinu

Hello All,

I am looking for players and/or GM(s) for Shadowrun in NorthWest Atlanta (Cobb County-ish). I live in Cobb County near KSU but willing to drive a little ways for a good game. I have played since SR1 and really like the new rules (SR4). If there is no games currently going I can run one. But like most people I rather play over GM. But would rather GM ShadowRun than not play at all.

let me know. Either PM me here, or email me at DoGXinU@gmail dot com. (you know how to make the email address work... )

dog
TravisBickle
hey I'm in Roswell/Marietta, on the line
I have email notification of reply on, so lemme know if this is still going on
dog_xinu
@TravisBickle

The group I think it full. We met for the first time last weekend to build characters. We have five players plus 2 probablys. Once The group settles down, if there is any room, I will let you know.

thanks
dog
TravisBickle
thanks
Vheni4e
I live near the Avenues at East Cobb and would like to get a game going as well. I have been playing only since 2e (a newbie, I know) and would like to try the new rules. The caveat is that since I cannot afford to hire babysitting every time I play I would need to host it at my house. I can GM but would rather play.
dog_xinu

Due to RL (real life), some of my players can not play anymore (at least for a while). So again I am looking for my players. I have half of a table left. I need at least one more player. And if there is a GM out there that onces to run, we can talk.

let me know via PM (private message) or via email (DoGXinU at gmail.com)
dog
Mercer
I live out east of Atlanta towards Snellville (a town as exciting as it sounds), but I work in Atlanta and I'm used to driving. I've also gamed with people in Cobb so we might know each other. I'll PM, but I'm throwing a response up here so that others in the greater ATL area can see me. Solidarity, baby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012