Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DragonCON anyone?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
dog_xinu
Hello All,

GenCON is over. Anyone going to DragonCON? Anyone want to play SR4 during DragonCON? part of DragonCON or not.

let me know...

dog
the_dunner
FanPro will have a booth at DragonCon, and there are a number (more than a dozen, but I think less than 20) games being run by the FanPro GM team. This includes all 8 of the currently available Shadowrun Missions scenarios. If you're interested in GMing at the show, I think we might still have room available. (GMs get a free badge and some free product. Drop me a PM if you're interested.)
Zolhex
While Dragon*Con is closer to me sadly it still costs too much and I really could use the last 4 SRM's.
Nikoli
Argh, and me not going this year. That bites, I wanted to meet the guys last year but they snubbed D*Con, this year I can't go and they are attending. Damn you Universal sense of Irony!
the_dunner
By the way, folks, if anybody's still interested in running -- drop a line to runningcow@gmail.com That way, I won't need to play middle man. smile.gif
Whizbang
One week and counting.... woohoo! smile.gif

And too bad you can't go, Nikoli....was looking forward to seeing you again.
warrior_allanon
bank is keeping me from going as well, and i had been planning on going.
Azryl
4 days away!! Woo Hoo. Anyone going to put together some pick me up SR3 games?
Critias
If any of you DragonCon goers happen to run into the guys dressed up like Cobra from GI Joe (the Cobra 21st Infantry), tell 'em Rusty and Flea say hi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012