Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who wants to play online
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Rooks
So who wants to play online post contact message and what format you want to play the game on as well as your contact information and what do you want to play as
FanGirl
If you'll look in the board section entitled "Welcome To The Shadows," you will see that there is already plenty of message-board gaming going on there. Just wanted to let you know.
SL James
*shrugs*

vvvvvvvvv
Tekumel
Why do people insist on mentioning Welcome to the Shadows every time this is asked? It's been made quite clear the past few times that people are looking for IRC, IM, or some other form of online gaming other than forum-based...some people still like the feel of sitting down with a group & playing, even if it IS 10,000 apart.
FanGirl
Well, he didn't specify what form of online gaming he wanted, so I couldn't be sure what he was looking for.
JonathanC
Well, if you're looking for other messageboard games, I know of a guy who's starting one up: http://shadowrun.forumup.org

He's just starting up, so I haven't seen too many players joining in yet. Definitely looks worth checking out. I've never tried to play in Vegas before.
Critias
QUOTE (Tekumel)
Why do people insist on mentioning Welcome to the Shadows every time this is asked? It's been made quite clear the past few times that people are looking for IRC, IM, or some other form of online gaming other than forum-based...some people still like the feel of sitting down with a group & playing, even if it IS 10,000 apart.

Maybe because this guy specifically said to contact him with "what format you want to play," meaning he might be open to a play-by-post game?
ethinos
QUOTE (JonathanC)
Well, if you're looking for other messageboard games, I know of a guy who's starting one up: http://shadowrun.forumup.org

He's just starting up, so I haven't seen too many players joining in yet. Definitely looks worth checking out. I've never tried to play in Vegas before.

Looks interesting. I just joined that forum myself. Being a local Vegas person, this is interesting to me.
Adept_Damo
You know what we need. We need a public ventrilo server that all of us have the login access for. That way we could sign on whenever, and see who's on, and just throw groups together with whoever is on at the time.
JonathanC
QUOTE (Adept_Damo)
You know what we need. We need a public ventrilo server that all of us have the login access for. That way we could sign on whenever, and see who's on, and just throw groups together with whoever is on at the time.

That would be all kinds of awesome.
venenum
QUOTE (ethinos)
QUOTE (JonathanC @ Aug 28 2006, 12:10 AM)

Looks interesting. I just joined that forum myself. Being a local Vegas person, this is interesting to me.

I joined too., we really need more players. only one or too characters have been submitted so far. mine and someone elses, dont know who.

BTW: im ocelot on that forum
JonathanC
I submitted my character. So that's three of us. Not bad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012