Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC Noir run set up
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
vandross
I would like to start a new game, prefferably with some one else as GM.
we should sign up here and I'll stert a new topic for the game.

please note if I GM there will be little focus on magic or the matrix, although they will still occur. (will use my character as a prime runner if possible.)

if not then I will play a troll excop with forthcoming descriptions.

please post interest so I can plan accordingly...

Especially if I have to gm

we will fill at 4-6 players depending
scoutdaley
I'll join, (no there isn't a knife at my throat)

I'm an elf mage, with a pointy sword. and pointy ears.
vandross
um...
if you give me more descriptions then fine... I guess...
Ayone else?
scoutdaley
elf battle mage that dabbles (as in knows how to use but hasn't mastered it) in sword work, specifically slashing-type broadswords.

5' 9" (ha, you metric peoples) short brown hair. Carries a broadsword on the right hip, and has bulging poskets of stuff, not sure whats in there. Hates beurocracy, and will destroy triplicate papers in site.
Lagomorph
I'll put in my character:

An ex-UCAS Quebecian Orc street sam, who was wrongfully courtmarshalled and discharged from the army. His expertise as a point man and forward scout have helped him make a transition into the shadows. He always wears real leather gloves, how he managed to find real leather is a mystery.

As for GM'ing, I've done it before, but it didn't go too well, the game crapped out after 2 sessions as soon as they completed the run.
lostdreamer
Tom O’Bedlam looks like some street bound vagrant. His black hair is ratty, his chin unshaven. His eyes are lined with the grey bags of sleeplessness, his fingernails black with grime. He wears a stained trenchcoat that stinks of diesel fuel while his breath stinks of stale coffee.
Bedlam leans on the doorway smiling his gap toothed smile as if he doesn’t have a care in the world.

(Non combat mage)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012