Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sixth World Wiki
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
FlakJacket
Hey all, seems we've run into a little problem with the wiki. I've noticed that the Leaders section between Capital and GDP in the summary bit at the top right of the different country pages seems to be missing. It's there in the code when you go to edit the page plus there's a gap between Capital and GDP on the page itself, but when you try to enter anything for it, it buggers up the formatting something weird.

Now since this seems to be happening on most of the pages, I'm assuming that it's something to do with the templates since I have vague memories of something similar happening in the past and that being the problem then. I've spammed Adam's wiki page but he's dealing with Real Life at the moment though so thought I'd spread the love about. Anyone out there with experience of wikis know how to fix this? 'Cause I haven't got a clue where to start looking. Thanks smile.gif
Adam
I just [as in, 4 minutes ago] started a mailing list for discussion of Sixth World Wiki stuff. You can find it here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/sixthworldwiki/

A lot of the template stuff was done by Mark S., I think -- I know I didn't do it smile.gif -- so I'm honestly not sure why some of them aren't working. Hopefully once we get some of the key contributors on the list we can work on cleaning up what's on the wiki and moving forward more efficiently.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012