Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Twisted Tales of the Shadows
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Digital Heroin
Usual rules apply and such. No sigs for IC posts; I skipped past some of the usual protocol, the contact and such. You want to post a lead in, where your runner was before they came to the run and such. Kept it generic, in case there's one more runner popping on in.

Questions, rolls, and the usual go here, y'all know the deal.

Here's to a good game.
Grey
Perception check to scope out the meet site?
Leowulf
Ghost Dragon is a male elf. He is six feet tall and slender. His straight hair is all white and worn loose at shoulder length. His skin is very pale and almost white. His eyes are a pale blue color. Ghost Dragon typically dresses in all black, usually wearing expensive Tres Chic clothing, dress shoes, gloves, a long coat of some kind, and sunglasses. He takes off his sunglasses only when talking business or giving orders. He believes that allowing people to see his eyes during those times is very important. At other times, hiding them works better.

Perception test using astral perception: 4, 2, 5, 9, 2, 3
Assensing (4*) test on the troll: 2, 1, 5, 5, 3, 16

* - I'm using the default TN of 4, since I don't know if you have any modifiers.
Grey
Cougar is a big ugly orc. He has long black hair, tied back into a poney tail and dark tanned skin. He is wearing what appears to be blue jeans and a black t-shirt, with a tanned leather duster. They don't look it, but you'd have to guess they are armored. On the astral he shows up with a nearly dead soul, having installed so much cyber.

Perception check: 2, 5, 8, 14
Grey
Who are all the players in this game?
Grey
Testing.. 1..2..3 .. Testing?

Is this thing on? nyahnyah.gif
Digital Heroin
Sorry for the long pause in this... I was waiting for the rest of the runners to show before responding, and I ended up getting pulled off base for a few nights on duty... waiting for one more response, then on it goes...

Astral space is clean, no one in the area's showing an incling of talent, and there's nothing on the troll... as for the mundane, the only odd thing that's noticable (well, aside from a troll playing golf nyahnyah.gif ) is the fact what looks like a stereo is set up by the bench the troll indicated...
Tziluthi
Halo isn't huge, but like most orks, he's larger than your run of the mill breeder. A narrowish face makes him resemble a human slightly more than other orks, but his protruding tusks and pointed ears mark him unmistakably as a "goblin". He wears a black trenchcoat over a red shirt and a black thrasher band t-shirt.
TinkerGnome
Oops, I missed the update that let us know the game was starting frown.gif I'll get a post in soon.
Digital Heroin
Still need an entry post from you two... an OOC description's great, but not much to work on ICly... nyahnyah.gif
Grey
Is this game still going?

Can you give us an update Digital Heroin?
Digital Heroin
Game's still going... and appologies muchly for the lack of update... was busy through the evening, settling down now... so I'm going to post up the pitch, and from there it becomes the runner's game, more open ended and all...
Grey
Should we assume you are still real busy and that the game is on hold for now?
Digital Heroin
The game is indeed on hiatus... much appologies, my confidence as a gamemaster keeps waning, and I tend to get distracted...
Leowulf
QUOTE (Digital Heroin)
my confidence as a gamemaster keeps waning

Well, I can wait while you think of something. If you're stuck, why not ask us? It's kind of unorthodox, but it could keep the game moving.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012