Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MORE New Mods!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Bull
We've brought on not one, not two, but THREE additional Moderators to the boards!

Caine Hazen, Eidolon, and Fistandantilus3.0 now all have their deputy sheriff badges, and will be working to keep these boards flame and spam free! smile.gif

Bull
Fortune
And yo to y'all as well.
Ancient History
Three for the love of Ghost.
Konsaki
Congrats.
PBTHHHHT
*pokes a stick at the new mods*

Congrats, oh servitors to the machine. Hail your gloriness as you bask in the light of the all mighty and powerfull dumpshock. May your typing fingers never fail as you smite the spam and the flames. May your hides remain strong from the criticisms and venom. And may your sanity stay intact as you peruse through the Drop Bear thread.
fistandantilus4.0
oww! sticks hurt!

I gotta admit it feels neat being able to do something helpful around here. I'm gonna go play with my new paper hall monitor badge now.

Drop Bears are your friends. ork.gif
krayola red
Just in time, too. It looks like the spammers are starting to take their shit beyond General Gaming.
fistandantilus4.0
yeah, I just got that one out of the community projects
Bull
Gen gaming is their prime target, but they have hit community projects, the convention forum, and one or two others a couple times. smile.gif

Glad to have the help stomping those out though smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
hey, gotta earn my keep right? wink.gif
craigpierce
good luck.
emo samurai
Not that I'm complaining but... why?
Bull
Well, we only needed me until you joined, Emo. Then we went and brought in 4 new mods... Maybe you post too much wink.gif

Seriously, we used to have a staff of like 8 or 9 mods and admin at one point, and as people got too busy with life and other things and left, we just never really replaced them. This is something Adam and I have been talking about for a while, but we're likewise incredibly busy with other stuff, so it took awhile. We needed the help smile.gif

Bull
krayola red
QUOTE (Bull)
Well, we only needed me until you joined, Emo.

zing!
eidolon
<montypython> What if 'e attacks us with a pointed stick? </mp>

...I'd like to thank the academy. wink.gif

Wait up fistandantilus!
SeekerOfPeace
Congratulation to the mods.

May you be fair and impartial.

I promise I'll play nice from now on rotate.gif .

SoP.
Tanka
SUCKERS!

I mean, uh... Congrats! nyahnyah.gif
Caine Hazen
MUHAHAHAHAH.. I mean, hi all!

This is gonna be like a trial by Fire isn't it. Does Origins count as my hazing this year, or am I gonna pay at this next one?
JongWK
Welcome to our new Moderator overlords! nyahnyah.gif
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Caine Hazen)
MUHAHAHAHAH.. I mean, hi all!

This is gonna be like a trial by Fire isn't it. Does Origins count as my hazing this year, or am I gonna pay at this next one?

The hazing never ends. nyahnyah.gif
Lindt
Just you wait till GenCon. Ill make sure you get put in charge of holding Moos hair back while hes yacking in the wastebasket.
But otherwise, glad to have you as a new mod.
Witness
Congratulations. You all look very handsome today, btw.
Caine Hazen
QUOTE (Lindt)
Just you wait till GenCon. Ill make sure you get put in charge of holding Moos hair back while hes yacking in the wastebasket.
But otherwise, glad to have you as a new mod.

I'd worry more about it if I hadn't seen the pics of his now bald plate... at least we can hose him off now....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012