Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What up with the forum?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
De Badd Ass
If I click on View New Posts, I see where I posted on Oct 16 2006, 5:41 AM. The previous post was Oct 11 2006, 11:14 PM, and the post before that was Nov 26 2005, 10:55 AM. What's up with that?

There was a related poll in the Shadowrun Forum, Um, what the bjork?, and no satisfactory answer.
Tanka
That error is two years old now. As for your "new posts" thing, it may just be a cookie error on your side.

Clear your cookies (go into properties. Depending on which browser you use, it should be under the Privacy or General settings), then try logging in again and checking.
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (Tanka)
That error is two years old now.

Clear your cookies

Cleared cookies. It didn't help.

I guess if it is two years old, and everybody else lives with it, then I can, too.
Tanka
I've no problem with it. I don't think anyone else is having major problems either.

Might just be a first-time thing, since you seem to have been gone for a while.
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (Tanka)
Might just be a first-time thing, since you seem to have been gone for a while.

If you think that, then you aren't seeing a lot of posts.
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (Tanka)
That error is two years old now. As for your "new posts" thing, it may just be a cookie error on your side.

Clear your cookies (go into properties. Depending on which browser you use, it should be under the Privacy or General settings), then try logging in again and checking.

One more thing: When I select My Subscribed Topics, I see posts that I don't see when I select View New Posts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012