Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a group in or around SoCal
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
ant1ers
I'm looking for a group in Southern California, preferably in LA/Orange/Riverside/San Bernadino (I live right in the middle of those counties). While I have experience in RPG's, specifically D&D, Shadowrun is somewhat new to me - it's a long story, so I won't explain it here. Either v3 or v4 is cool with me. Thanks for the help.

James
CirclMastr
I don't have a group, but I'm in the same area (Orange), so if you find anything, please let me know!
NileGator
Also in LA / OC and looking for a group.
ant1ers
Just a quick update for y'all - no luck finding a group in North OC/East LA. Any of you finding anything, or have experience as a DM?

Trigger
I am in and around Thousand Oaks/ Simi Valley area in Cali and I am more than willing to get into a game, but the problem is that I am pretty limited to my area and can't really go too far out of the valley to play.
NileGator
QUOTE (ant1ers)
Just a quick update for y'all - no luck finding a group in North OC/East LA.  Any of you finding anything, or have experience as a DM?

I've had no luck finding a group with the frapper map either. I'm in the La Habra area where the 60 and the 57 meet. Haven't DM'd since SR1, played a little of SR2 and 3. Just now getting up to speed with SR4.
CirclMastr
I'm in La Habra as well, but I only have SR3 and have no DMing experience.
Banaticus
I'm in Redlands, just east of San Bernardino. I have a kitchen table great for gaming, if I can ever get a group together.
CirclMastr
How far is that from La Habra? heh
climacusdoubt
Pretty far. I teach at University of Redlands, but live in Apple Valley and would be interested in a group in the Inland Empire.
Banaticus
If you ever wanted to stick around after school, I live about six blocks from it. I know some other people that have only played DnD (not Shadowrun) but would be interested in playing. If you're not interested in running some games, I'll run a few small games. My email is my username on this forum, @gmail.com
NileGator
I'd be up for playing in redlands, if it were on the weekends. I don't think i have enough time to make it out there during the week. I have plenty of space to hold a game here in La habra if you guys want to make the trip.
Banaticus
I'll talk to people around here and see if anyone's interested in making the drive out there or hosting a game out here. We probably wouldn't be interested in driving out there on the weekends on a regular basis, but who knows?
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=re...to+La+Habra,+CA

I know a few Camarilla people from down there, have you ever played in WoD?
cetiah

I live in Montebello, between East L.A. and Pico Rivera/Whittier. I have extensive DMing experience but am entirely new to Shadowrun and still haven't really decided whether or not I really like it over some other games.

I just started playing with one of my players to get acquainted and try out things and establish any house rules I need to. I constantly tweak rules. So we're running a few solo op missions that are starting small (really small) but gradually rising in terms of scale.

I have no plans to start a regular session and open up to people right now, but if there are some people interested I might give it a shot. I can produce up to 2 players, but don't have a place to meet arranged yet. If nothing else, it's be cool to have some people in the local area just to occasionally get together with and run a one-shot or chat about respective gaming experiences, etc.

Let me know.

lordrahvin@gmail.com

NileGator
QUOTE (Banaticus)
I'll talk to people around here and see if anyone's interested in making the drive out there or hosting a game out here.  We probably wouldn't be interested in driving out there on the weekends on a regular basis, but who knows?
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=re...to+La+Habra,+CA

I know a few Camarilla people from down there, have you ever played in WoD?

What's WoD?

I'm thinking of DMing a game in La Habra on Sat. Feb 10. I'll probably be running Shadowrun Missions: Rising Sin. Mostly this is to see who's intrested and to discuss further gaming.

If your intrested email me at njs_sc@yahoo.com for more details
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012