Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Collecting Xbox gamingtags
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
mintcar
I want to get some people on my friends list so I don't have to play this game with random idiots. Anyone interested?
Hocus Pocus
i've heard this is gonna be a big game for the xbox. what is so special. From what I"ve seen it isn't too impresive, but then again i really don't care all too much for shooter games
ChuckRozool
That game fucking kicks ass!!!
Friend got it last tuesday and we played some co-op...
I can'treally put it into words, it's just cool
the whole taking cover, blind fire, and when you run and then take cover...
it's fucking awsome!!! and the game doesn't really let up either

there's two initial difficulty levels Casual and Hardcore, and when the say hardcore they ain't fucking around...
I mean, Holy Shit!!!

Anywho, it's a good game
mintcar
It seems they made the right choices with this game, making the gameplay more tactical then you usually see in shooters. I hate multi-player shooters normaly, but I might be interested in trying out deathmatches in this game. It's got 4 player teams maximum, and small maps. And the gameplay makes it impossible to bounce around like a fool. You have to take cover at all times. The way I heard it, you have to have a working team and tactics to win.
mintcar
By the way, my gaming tag is 'Mintcar' and anyone from dumpshock is welcome to send me a friends request.
Backgammon
I need a 360 for this, right? Need.. more.. money...
jklst14
This game extraordinarily awesome. Just finished it yesterday, albeit on "Casual." I'm going to restart on Hardcore although I have no idea how I'll beat the end boss again on a higher difficulty setting.

If you're looking for someone to play with, my gamer tag is "Drunken Sherpa"
Witness
Yeah I just got it and it's really good. I'm not so into the online play thing, but I'm quite tempted to restore my XBL account for a bit to try this game online.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012