Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ismo's Character Dossier Updated for Street Magic
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
ismodred
***Updated Links****
Well it took me a month or so to get around to doing it but I got all the new Skills, Spells and Powers added to the Character Dossier.

I also added a Mentor Spirit Info section

as well as

The MetaMagic Section

Ismo's Character Dossier Version 3.0

Short 4 Page Character Sheets

Combat Scratch Pad

I'm sure I missed something or goofed up some detail somewhere so feel free to let me know what it is and i'll get fixed.............sometime.

enjoi
Zolhex
Any chance your gonna make this capable of being filled out then printed?
ismodred
updated links
Zxaos
Sorry to bump this topic, but I'm working on a pdf-form version of the 2.0 record, which should allow you to fill it out on the computer and then print/save it.

I did have a quick, noobish question though - On page 2 of the version 2.0 sheet, the blanks for skills are A.S./Rank/DP. Rank is obvious, and I'm guessing that DP is Dice Pool, but what the heck is A.S.? Is it supposed to indicate that the skill is provided by an activesoft?
Wolfx
I asked this question a long time ago, and the conclusion was that A.S. was for Associated Stat.

Aric
Zxaos
That doesn't really make sense to me unless I'm reading it wrong...

The column headers are:

Group Att Skill A.S. Rank DP

and an example would be
(Mechanic 4) LOG Aeronautics Mechanic ____ _____ _____

So if A.S. is the associated stat... what's the difference between associated stat and Att?
Wolfx
Using your example with an LOG of 3 and 3 ranks of the skill, would look like this;

(Mechanic 4) LOG Aeronautics Mechanic __3__ __3___ __6___

I thought of it like the D20 skills with a place for the attribute #; the skill ranks & the final Dice pool. Using this format you always know what the standard dice pool of a skill would be.

Aric

Zxaos
Oh, ok, cool then! I'll be able to have those fields (well, AS) get auto-filled from the attributes on the first page too! Thanks!
ismodred
QUOTE (Wolfx @ Jun 5 2008, 06:22 AM) *
Using your example with an LOG of 3 and 3 ranks of the skill, would look like this;

(Mechanic 4) LOG Aeronautics Mechanic __3__ __3___ __6___

I thought of it like the D20 skills with a place for the attribute #; the skill ranks & the final Dice pool. Using this format you always know what the standard dice pool of a skill would be.

Aric

you got it right.. in fact in the newest iteration i changed A.S. to A.A. to help with this confusion... Associated Statistic made sense to me but not to many so now A.A. stands for Associated Attribute.

someone on the new thread suggested a few items... i'll see what i can do about making those happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012