Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upcoming Products
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zolhex
Ok now this topic has been sorta posted before and I have read them.

However it is almost December and that got me wondering a few things so if someone who has the answers could reply that would be cool.

what I am looking for is the following:

What products are still being developed?

What products are in play testing?

What products are in editing?

What products are if any are at or headed for the printers?

What products are If any ready for shipping?

I know I am asking for allot but don't get me wrong I am not looking for release dates. I am just curious as to what stage of development the products are in that is if you are allowed to tell us.

Thanks for any information you have and have a happy holidays.
Synner
Nothing has changed since the last update with regards to the order of upcoming books.

Primary writing is complete on both Emergence and Arsenal, and both books are in layout, art and general post-development. They will be the next books out.

Augmentation and Corp Enclaves are currently in active development at various stages of drafting and editing.

Unwired is in pre-development.
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (Synner)
Unwired is in pre-development.

Which means, what, you've thought of a catchy name? wink.gif
Zolhex
cool thanks Synner for the fast reply.
Synner
Which means we're updating, revising and expanding the original development specs and breakdown we had for Unwired to integrate all the relevant surprises that we have in store for you in Emergence.
Moon-Hawk
Oh, okay, cool. Thanks!
IvanTank
I am still really confused about what type of book Emergence is supposed to be. Is it going to be a mission book, like "on the run." Is it a setting book like "Target: Matrix/Awakened Lands/Wastelands/etc." Or is it going to advance the timeline, like "Year of the Comet" and the SOTA books?
Fortune
It's a "Technomancers 'r' Cool, Yo!" kinda book. wink.gif
Jaid
i'm pretty sure it's been mentioned a few times here... it's more of an "advance the plot" book, kinda like arcology shutdown, year of the comet, system failure, etc.
Adam
Almost all books advance the timeline -- or at least, reveal things that had not previously been revealed -- but comparing it to Year of the Comet in style/presentation is most accurate.
Mr.Platinum
This is most excellent news to me, i know many of a people will be excited and the time line update, that is what i love most about the game, the filler of the ongoing storyline. Been there since 1st ed and can't waite to see what the future holds.

Any other books does you team paln to do for 4th? Perhaps the UnderWorld source book update for 4th?
Jaid
uhhh... he just gave you the list out to like the end of next year almost nyahnyah.gif

well, the list of source books anyways... there should be a couple of location books as well, iirc.

also, there are still more sourcebooks to come after that (there isn't an SR4 companion yet, although they may just be rolling that into the archetype books as they go along i suppose). we also need a critters book.

point being, you're gonna be waiting a good long while for anything they haven't even announced yet nyahnyah.gif
Solstice
So what was the original release date on Arsenal?
Mr.Platinum
QUOTE (Jaid)
uhhh... he just gave you the list out to like the end of next year almost nyahnyah.gif

well, the list of source books anyways... there should be a couple of location books as well, iirc.

also, there are still more sourcebooks to come after that (there isn't an SR4 companion yet, although they may just be rolling that into the archetype books as they go along i suppose). we also need a critters book.

point being, you're gonna be waiting a good long while for anything they haven't even announced yet nyahnyah.gif

I am so Impatient, then for Now it will be High Adventures of Conan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012