Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BESM, more of a question at Adam
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Frag-o Delux
Just curious, if BESM is an all in one rule book to help play what ever genre of Anime you want, what will the Trigun book add to the game. I am curious because I like Anime and the BESM tri-stat, but I think I'll give the d20 a try one day soon. I was wondering what will the Trigun book will add, will it be new classes, feats, and equipment or just flavor?

What other licenses are GoO after or already posses? I mean I like BESM but the thing with system is you really need to know what you want to play and put a fair bit of work into the world if you want to play in a particular Anime. Like I would love to play a game based on Trigun, Ghost in the Shell, PatLabor, and a few others. But you have to be a real fanboy to get the right feel and like I said a fair bit of time.

Just curious.

Oh, are the tri-stat books worth anything in the d20 system? I mean does the d20 cover all the stuff in the handful of tri-stat books making them useless while playing d20? Or can you can use some of the stuff from tri-stat, and convert it to d20?
Adam
Just curious, if BESM is an all in one rule book to help play what ever genre of Anime you want, what will the Trigun book add to the game. I am curious because I like Anime and the BESM tri-stat, but I think I'll give the d20 a try one day soon. I was wondering what will the Trigun book will add, will it be new classes, feats, and equipment or just flavor?

The licensed anime products add new rules when necessary - new Attributes, Items of Power, etc - and have game statistics for many characters in the series. They are, however, primarily a book about the show itself. The colour section is all about the show, the B&W section is BESM material. I'm not sure of the exact content of Trigun d20; I'm not doing any work on it.

What other licenses are GoO after or already posses?

All our current licenses are listed [when the are announced] in the press release section -- http://www.guardiansorder.com/company/press -- of our website. It's company policy not to discuss any licenses that have not yet been announced, for obvious reasons.

Oh, are the tri-stat books worth anything in the d20 system? I mean does the d20 cover all the stuff in the handful of tri-stat books making them useless while playing d20? Or can you can use some of the stuff from tri-stat, and convert it to d20?

The content of any Tri-Stat book can be converted to d20 BESM reasonably easily, given some time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012