Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: End of the Line - OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Gremish
Keep all OOC here please, sorry i forgot to make this last night lol it was 4am and i wasnt thinking properly =)
Gremish

Chorus

[ Spoiler ]

You elieve it came fromt he north East, somewhere near teh edge of the forest, in that direction you notice what apears to be low hills or mountains of some sort.
Gremish
The box ---

With significant pressure it seems it would pop open. However, that pressure might be more then one person can handle, or even two...

Avi looked around for a rock or heavy branch to smash the lock with.... There is plenty of rocks, large small medium, and tree branches around.
Shockwave_IIc
Kanako is heading to the dead body, hoping to find out some indication as to where the shot came from, perhaps even spot someone in the astral. Should she detect a threatening Astral presence she'll likely head straight back to her body.
Callidus
Hehe Shock you just post too fast *8-> Darkling would have carried you, or at least camo'd you til you got back, ah well I'll have to apologise for that when she gets back in her body *8->

[ Spoiler ]
Shockwave_IIc
Yeah i proberly did. But i'm at work tonight, then her parents are around tomorrow, so my next post is like tomorrow night. My posting isn't as frequent as i'd like it so, i'm trying not to slow the story down
Callidus
No worries mate *8-> It's not like my posting has been consistant or anything *8->
Trigger
Perception Test- I don't know the modifiers you will apply, so I will and post my results, including rerolling sixes for higher target numbers in case there are substantial modifiers.

Intelligence (7)- First break 6,6,6,4,3,1,1 Break of Sixes- 6,1,1 Second Break- 4 Highest Number 16
Gremish
i appologize folks it would seem the forums have been down for the last daya dn a half or something???

I dont know all i know is i havnt been able toa ccess them till now for a while from any comp =( Ill get to posting asap
Gremish
DBL post
Antihero
Not quite sure if this is the test required but I rolled a strength attempt on the lever.

1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 8, 10, 10
Antihero
Double Post.
Gremish
Updated sorry it took so long these boards are still fubar half the time for me
Gremish
DBL post............this is getting old...
Trigger
Still wondering if I can see anything on the stral plane or with my 16 on my perception test. I am waiting to react to the crate opening till I know what I am seeing besides that.
Shockwave_IIc
My perception roll if it's needed.

Perception: 1,2,4,5,9

If it's needed Aura Reading:1,1,2,2,11 (3,3)
Callidus
Darkling's mostly going to be nervously scanning the surroundings until our friendly astral mage gets back, I'll post the perception test as soon as I get some dice (read get home from work, or write an excel spreadsheet to roll them for me *8->)
Gremish
Astral reads nothing close, in the distance you see a faith aura, maybe multiple. It is off to the east near the mountains.
Callidus
[ Spoiler ]
Trigger
Was there anymore ammo in the crate for the shotgun? I saw that there were 10 clips for the Predators, but what about the shotgun? I love me a shotgun.
Gremish
there are 40 shells for the shotgun, sorry forgot that.
Trigger
Thanks, those will help biggrin.gif
Shockwave_IIc
Perception rolls to identify numbers and types (Meta-humans, Critters, awakened that kind of thing)

Aura Reading, 3,3,3,4,5, (1,2)
Gremish
gonna be afk a few days, got a job taking me halfway across the country =P
Trigger
I am rolling my knowledge of paranormal animals...kind of same area as paranormals...

Intelligence 7 Paranormal Animals 4 (11 Dice)

1,1,2,2,3,4,5,5,7,10,21....I rolled good biggrin.gif
Antihero
Sorry about my post level as of late. I was jobless for the last couple of days and was out scouting, looking and downright begging for a job. Stupid companies with their stupid bills. I should be able to get payed for surfing the internet. But I have a job now, so off we go....
Callidus
Glad to hear you're back gainfully employed matey *8->

Not sure how much carrying someone would slow a human or troll, might be quicker, but would have to metagame to tell really.... although we would tire a lot faster carrying might be best to use that as a backup if we have to leg it real fast *8->
Shockwave_IIc
Thats cool just wanting Kanako to be able to do something to help the group/ situation. She brings magical back up to the group only. Didn't want to be dead weight.

However, seeing how you handle "dead weight" could be fun to see.
Shockwave_IIc
Basically, she assenses everyone in the group.

If you want i can roll, or we could go with an average of 4 success's.

Oh, and Merry Christmas.
Trigger
What happened to everyone....did we decide to quit this game? Is SR3 just not playable anymore?
Callidus
I'm still here, just couldn't think of anything to post IC-wise, but now I have *8->

Hope everyone had a good Christmas/Holidays and/or New Year (lookit... Callidus' once a year Political Correctness comment *8->)

[ Spoiler ]
Shockwave_IIc
Nope i'm still here, though i was wondering about the rest of you biggrin.gif

Been poping in every day or so to see what was happening. Perhaps it was just the holidays?
Sicarius
I'm around
Shockwave_IIc
I've just checked, and it's been almost a month since Gremish has posted on these boards.......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012