Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadows Over Europe PDF
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
knasser

Hi,

It was said here a little while ago that SoE was going to be released as a PDF. These sorts of GM books (as opposed to ones players are likely to maul during a session), I prefer to get as PDF. Is it known when this will be released or should I just go an get it in hardcopy anyway?

Thanks,

-K.
Grinder
In time with Shadows of Latin America PDF. I'm sure.
eidolon
I don't remember the exact details at the moment, but Adam mentioned recently that the person responsible for the scanning of the older material for PDF conversion was having some health issues, and that the process would hopefully be back underway soon. (Note I don't mean "specifically SoE", but rather "books to PDF in general".)

Adam
Shadows of Europe should be available relatively soon; I'm actually mostly finished the conversion process of it, just haven't had the few hours to finish bookmarking it.

No idea about this Shadows over Europe thing, though. wink.gif
Butterblume
I really thought it was Shadows over Europe, too wink.gif.

Shadows of Europe seems so prosaic in comparison...
knasser
QUOTE (Adam)
Shadows of Europe should be available relatively soon; I'm actually mostly finished the conversion process of it, just haven't had the few hours to finish bookmarking it.

Ah thank you. I'll look forward to getting it as soon as you're finished, then.No idea where Shadows Over Europe came from. smile.gif

-K.
OneTrikPony
don't want to hijack but; Have plans for SoLA changed now that fanprodirect is open? I mean SoLA was going to be a serial release on HoloStreets. Will there be a Holostreets now that we have Fanprodirect?

I've been patient for SoLA I'd pay money for it. Yes actual money.
Adam
HoloStreets is not a FanPro project; it's from In Media Res, the same guys that run BattleCorps.com. FanPro Direct and HoloStreets are two different things, and don't really effect the other.
OneTrikPony
So does In Media own SoLA? Is there some reason that I couldnt' make a trade along the lines of 1 electronic copy of SoLA for 25 electronic copies of a US dollar?

Edit] my concern is that by the time SoLA is released in it's entirety it will be such old news that it won't apply anymore. I suspect that if Holostreets were to come on line tomorrow It would still take them 6 months to get the serial download out.

Is there someone I can beg, cajole, nag and whine at who is more directly involved with Holostreets?

Edit 2] thanx for the info BTW biggrin.gif
NightmareX
QUOTE (Adam)

Adam, you too cool! Thank you much! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012