Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for players in Northeast Ohio
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
azrael_ven
Hi all. I am looking for people to play some Shadowrun obviously. I am willing to GM, but if you have an idea you've been wanting to run; feel free to GM. There is 2 other guys that I play with but we are getting bored and are limited in what we can do. So drop a reply and I'll see you in the shadows.
Moon-Hawk
Could you be slightly more specific about your location? Thanks.
azrael_ven
I am in the Akron area, which is about 35-45 minutes south of Cleveland.
Adept_Damo
I'd be down. I live in Kent. Drop me an email at bboy_damo@hotmail.com
the_dunner
I run a monthly Shadowrun Missions game at Warzone Matrix, which is very close to Cleveland Hopkins Airport. We're always open to additional players. Drop me a PM for more info.
Eleazar
I just wanted to say hello. I am in Azrael_ven's gaming group. Warzone Matrix I think is just a bit too far away for us. I would really like to go though because I am guessing the GM running the game would have some experience under his belt. I looked you up on Google Maps and you are 50 mins away from us.

To be a little bit more specific, we are in Medina County, if that helps. It doesn't look like there are too many of us in Northeast Ohio on the Dumpshock Forums. Moon-Hawk, are you still interested or is it too far away for you?
bibliophile20
I'm at college at the moment (in Rochester, NY), but next time I'm home, mind if I shoot you a message and see if I can join in for a few games?
azrael_ven
bibliophile20, that's fine man. Just shoot me a message when in town.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012