Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should a person be able to change their poll vote?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Banaticus
What if a person votes in a poll but is swayed by what another person says and wants to change their vote?
Fortune
This is Dumpshock! That kind of thing just does not happen here. wink.gif
Trigger
We are all steadfastly set in our own ways and can never be swayed to do other than what we would normally do without such annoying elements as people who think that they can change our mind. Unless the drop bears get involved, drop bears can change anyones mind. They can change your mind....from a solid to a nice pulpy liquid to dip their eucalyptus leaves in.

THUMP

See, I told you.
fistandantilus4.0
Moved to a more appropriate forum area.
Fortune
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Moved to a more appropriate forum area.

But did you vote?
tisoz
If you voted one way and were swayed to another point of view, there is an entire thread to explain such an action. People can add and subtract on their own. If you think they are incapable, update the total in a post yourself.
RunnerPaul
This is why it's important to keep two sock-puppet alternate accounts: one to cancel out the vote you already cast from your normal account, and another to vote how you really wanted.
nezumi
I voted yes but the drop bear post changed my mind and I'd like to change to no.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012