Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 101 Dumbest Moments in Business
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JongWK
Mistakes happen every day, but these ones take the cake.

Now, go out and make a run with them. rotfl.gif
cristomeyers
Check out #30.

This is great. I can see the missions forming already.
hyzmarca
What exactly was the problem with the kids' stripper pole? Plenty of children grow up with dreams of being star athletes, astronauts, doctors, and actors. Most of them will fail miserably because it takes a certain innate physical prowess to be a professional athlete, it takes a lot of big connections to be an astronaut, it takes a lot of dedication and money to be a doctor, and acting in Hollywood is just prostitution by another name.
Certainly, some little girls and boys say "I want to be an exotic dancer when I grow up." Some people will say that this is a more reasonable and achievable dream. Those people would be wrong because most of those children will grow up to be ugly.
JongWK
You remind me of this.

nyahnyah.gif
Fix-it
heh, I remember the CIA commercials on Comedy Central a few months ago. funny stuff.
jrpigman
This is awesome.
Calvin Hobbes
I always wanted to be a bank robber. So judge me all you want, because you never became an astronaut.
KarmaInferno
Hah, shows how much you know. I'm posting this from the international space station.

Granted, I had to escape first, but they don't seem to think that spider monkeys can figure out how simple locks work. Silly humans.

Uh, gotta go, I hear the airlock cycling and need to get back to my cage before they suspect anything.

QUOTE (KarmaInferno)
Hah, shows how much you know. I'm posting this from the international space station.

Granted, I had to escape first, but they don't seem to think that spider monkeys can figure out how simple locks work. Silly humans.

Uh, gotta go, I hear the airlock cycling and need to get back to my cage before they suspect anything.

Dumpshock. You never know who you'll meet next.
tisoz
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Jan 23 2007, 07:05 PM)

Dammit, who did you know???

I don't like Picasso, but The Dream here looks like it involves a penis on her face. Is there similar imagery in his other paintings that I have overlooked and therefore underappreciated his scribbles?

And now back to our regular scheduled topic...
Ryu
OT: From the monkey reference, I´m guessing he´s part of Ancient History. Especially since he seems to be able to type. Why the space station hooks up typewriters to the internet is anyones guess.
eidolon
Are you kidding? That's a natural progression from "can spiders build a web in space". wink.gif

Cray74
QUOTE (JongWK @ Jan 23 2007, 07:46 PM)
Mistakes happen every day, but these ones take the cake.

Now, go out and make a run with them.  rotfl.gif

#50. A simple prankster run to sabotage a company's product line and force a recall.

Maybe #59, too. It has a decker run written all over. "No, guys, I swear, I didn't send that email! I was with my family all weekend." "So why do we have video of you at your terminal, a log of your security pass going through the office, and video of you hitting 'send' in the security video at the same moment the email has a time/date stamp?"
Draug
I'm joinking number 3 for a run, I think.

Very nice list, thanks for linking. smile.gif
Moto42 Again
Number 35
Mr. Johnson believes that an executive who plead guilty to embezzlement is covering up for his corps wrongdoings against it's own employees. The runner's are hired to infiltrate a particular office building and find evidence that the funds the vice-chairman 'stole' were really funding efforts to keep the workers in it's factories from unionizing.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Moto42 Again)
Number 35
Mr. Johnson believes that an executive who plead guilty to embezzlement is covering up for his corps wrongdoings against it's own employees. The runner's are hired to infiltrate a particular office building and find evidence that the funds the vice-chairman 'stole' were really funding efforts to keep the workers in it's factories from unionizing.

It's probably true. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012