Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a game in San Francisco/Oakland
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
JonathanC
Hi, I'm trying to find a group to play with around the Bay Area in California. 3rd or 4th editions are both fine, as I own both books. If you're really old school, I don't mind learning 2nd or 1st ed, I guess. Drop me a line if you're in the area and playing Shadowrun.
arcady
Here.

In Daly City myself.

Set to run a one session one shot with my players in 3 weeks. Usually we do Mutants and Masterminds and I've been trying to switch to something else for a while... smile.gif
Bastard
Antioch here, we are running a game about two or three times a month. Usually from 8-12 on a weeknight. Have two players, plus gm.
JonathanC
Okay, I'm putting this out there again...I'm in Alameda, and I'm looking for some Shadowrun people in the East Bay. I'm open to running or playing in a game. Is there anybody out there?
psychokitty
I'm in SF.

Been trying to get into a game for a while now.
JonathanC
I think I can help with that. smile.gif

Check your PM inbox.
Haxx
I'm not sure if you have found a game yet. If not, my group usually runs a weekly game on Sat. in the Pinole/Hercules area (about 10 mi north of Oakland). I also believe there is a game shop in Oakland called Endgame, that has a regular SR4 group.
JonathanC
Hercules is a bit far out for me. I know where Endgame is, but I hadn't heard anything about an SR4 game there. They must be full, since they don't advertise.
sungun
i've also been hoping to land in a shadowrun game somewhere in the bay area. if anyone's got a lead or wants to invite me, please get in touch.

*matthew
Bastard
Ive got an SR3 game in Antioch. We run about every other week, usually weeknights from 7 to 11.
BlueMax
We have an SR4 game going every other week in San Mateo. We could add up to 3 players. If your interested, message me and we can arrange a meet.
WeaverMount
Hey I've got an east-bay SR4 game running if anyone is interested. We are looking for a couple more players. let me know if you are interested
Bastard
Hey WM- sent you a pm. Ive got a SR3 game, thats only bi-monthly, so I would enjoy joining your SR4 group.
counterveil
I'm starting a game on 30 March in San Francisco proper (well, I live in the Portola district which is practically ssf, but w/e). I have 3 players now, room for one more. PM me if you're interested as it seems there are lots of people looking to play in a game, and I'm unsure of the status there.

Details:
- Timing is Sunday evenings, ~5:00PM to 10:30PM.
- First 2-3 sessions will be an "intro" historical game, set in Ireland 2009-2014, with pregen characters
- If people enjoy the game (my crew is mostly D20 and WFRP right now with exposure to SR1,2,3) then we can continue with your own generated characters
- If the game continues, then it will be set in 2050 - *not* in the SR4 timeline. I really want to run old SR1 adventures converted to SR4, so if this isn't your bag of tea, you're forwarned smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012