Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeremiah Legacy OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Jeremiah Legacy
6 February 2070 11:02 am

The message came in, sent by Dr. Delicious. Directions are good. Show's on.
JDragon
Ok, ready to rock and roll.

Working on first IC as we speak.

JD
Redjack
An Shui Starting Money
[ Spoiler ]
ludomastro
All:

"Siu Fu" means "Little Tiger" in Cantonese. "Si Fu" means "Master" or "Sensei". I don't speak Cantonese but I have friends who do. The "fu" part is pronounced differently as far as I can tell. But hey, I only speak English and Spanish.

Jeremiah Legacy: Starting Cash and Fake SIN
[ Spoiler ]
JDragon
Damn, work got busy and I had to wait till I got home but its up.

Here's some info on what Satchel is packing at this point.

[ Spoiler ]

JD
Trigger
Jeremiah....forgot to add this to my sheet, but I had bought a mechanic shop (500 nuyen.gif ) which Wildcard has set up in his place in Sai Kung.

Also starting nuyen:
[ Spoiler ]

His Fake SINs name is Jimmy Song'we, a courier.

On Wildcard:
[ Spoiler ]

Redjack
Ah Shui is an average looking male ork in his mid-20's. He stands 6' 3" and weighs in well over 250 pounds. His build well proportioned and wide shouldered and his hair is long and dark. He is clean shaven and he maintains a high level of personal hygiene.

At Dr. Delicious' initial meeting he is wearing old but serviceable work boots, jeans and a black concert t-shirt. Over that he wears a well worn, armored, leather duster.
[ Spoiler ]

hunter5150
It is with regret that I must regign from the game. I was informed today I will be transferred to another state for work. Therefore much of my freetime will be taken up with the move.
JDragon
Sorry to hear that, at least you hadn't get to far in. :-(

Good luck with the move.

JD
Jeremiah Legacy
QUOTE (hunter5150)
It is with regret that I must regign from the game. I was informed today I will be transferred to another state for work. Therefore much of my freetime will be taken up with the move.

Bummer. Well, good luck with the move.
ludomastro
Jeremiah:
[ Spoiler ]
Jeremiah Legacy
Alex
[ Spoiler ]
ludomastro
Jeremiah:
[ Spoiler ]

Trigger
I am going to be going on a trip this weekend, starting in a few hours and I won't be home until sunday night. Sorry if I won't be able to respond quickly to anything as I cannot guarantee internet access where I will be. If I am not on during that time then I will see you all again on sunday.
Jeremiah Legacy
Alex
[ Spoiler ]

Redjack, amra28, & Foxx

[ Spoiler ]
ludomastro
Jeremiah:
[ Spoiler ]
Redjack
Jeremiah
[ Spoiler ]
Jeremiah Legacy
Alex

[ Spoiler ]

Dawn
[ Spoiler ]

Wiki
[ Spoiler ]
Foxx
[ Spoiler ]
Redjack
[ Spoiler ]
Jeremiah Legacy
First, a general note. I am taking the advice someone gave me. Rolls involving perception and information gathering will be made by me. Just let me know what you're using and any special things, like Edge, subtlety, equipment, etc. All other rolls, you will be making.

It's not an issue of trust; it's an issue of possibly giving away too much information by the results of the dice. Plus, it makes glitches more fun.

On another note, I think it is safe to assume that while Wildcard's player, Trigger, is unavailable, his character will be there for the meet, but will be in the background until Trigger comes back.

Alex
[ Spoiler ]

Redjack
[ Spoiler ]
amra28
Jeremiah

[ Spoiler ]
Jeremiah Legacy
Alex
[ Spoiler ]
ludomastro
Jeremiah:
[ Spoiler ]
Jeremiah Legacy
Alex

[ Spoiler ]
ludomastro
@ Redjack:

What color are you using for thoughs. I thought is was gold but that isn't right.

@ Jeremiah Legacy:

Is Siu Fu's flat on the way?
Redjack
Thoughts are darkkhaki, speech is cyan, Coms (subvocal) is violet
Jeremiah Legacy
Alex: See the IC post. It tells where the ranch is. That should help you out.
Trigger
The spoiler message in my IC post is to my contact Shannon Zhang, Wildcard's girlfriend who is a mid-level secretary in Wuxing...trying to see if she can get him any info on Desmond Vu.
ludomastro
What should Trigger and I roll for Siu Fu and Wildcard's race?
Jeremiah Legacy
QUOTE (Alex)
What should Trigger and I roll for Siu Fu and Wildcard's race?

Roll the appropriate craft skill + Agility. Show me the rolls, but otherwise, it seems like a friendly competition. If there are any unusual things you are doing in the race, let me know so we can factor that in.
Trigger
I think it should be Reaction + Pilot Ground Vehicle (specialization Bike), the actual skill and attribute connected to it for a Bike skill check....

That said: 8 hits
ludomastro
Sadly only 3 hits.
ludomastro
BUMP
Trigger
Hey, watch where you're going!
Foxx
Anyone know what happen to our GM?
Trigger
No bloody clue here... ohplease.gif
Redjack
QUOTE (Alex @ Feb 6 2007, 11:14 PM)
BUMP

He's in "Ties that Bind".
(Bump, not the GM)
ludomastro
I posted in the IC just to mark time and keep the posts on the front page.

Jeremiah Legacy:
[ Spoiler ]
Redjack
Yea, but we can only bump it so far until we need a GM again.. <G>

Unless..... A great oriental dragon arrives and proclaims my character emperor....
Jeremiah Legacy
Sorry, guys. I thought the bike race was going to go a little longer, so I decided to see how it played out.

Just so I am clear, is everybody going to the ranch? If not, who isn't, and what are you doing instead?

And is there anything else anyone is getting or going to get on the way?
ludomastro
Siu Fu is going to the ranch and is going to lose the race.
Jeremiah Legacy
Something I thought of on the race. Should have said this before, but since I only thought of it tonight ...

Since you are racing to a specific location, an extended test is called for. Because this isn't a major issue, first person to 10 hits arrives first.

Wildcard is in the lead with 8. Siu Fu is faaarrr behind with 3 hits.
Trigger
It's cause I know my way around biggrin.gif

I also get to 10 with my next roll and 4 more hits.

Jeremiah Legacy
Unless, Siu Fu somehow gets 10 rolls, he will pull up to see Wildcard already there.

And try not to crit glitch.
Redjack
After getting his bike, An Shui is following Satchel to the ranch.
ludomastro
Only two more hits, however, no glitch. rotate.gif
amra28
Wiki is going to the ranch with the others in the car.
JDragon
Satchel will be dropping off Ah Shui then making the drive to the ranch.

Unless someone says something he will keep the auto nav one and will stay in the posted speed limits.

JD
Redjack
Since An Shui is following Satchel into the ranch, I'll wait for JDragon and post after him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012