Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyberlimb question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
WhiskeyMac
I was just wondering why cyberlimbs don't have a Reaction attribute even though Reaction is considered a physical attribute? I understand that a certain percentage of reactions are mental but wouldn't a better interface allow for smoother and quicker reactions?
Narmio
Possibly, but please don't do anything that requires *more* annoying upgrades to make a cyberlimb almost as good as a normal limb, only giant, ugly, metal and essence-hungry... But you get one more damage box!
Crakkerjakk
I like serbitar's rules on cyber limbs in his sig. Different sized limbs for different sized metahumans, so a troll with cyberarms isn't a weak little girl troll that gets picked on by all the natural trolls.
ShadowDragon
The rules for cyberlimbs are ridiculous enough as is. In fact I houserule that they don't have a body attribute either, and that only torsos and heads can have an armor rating (and it adds it's full rating, not 1/4 or whatever nonsense the RAW is).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012