Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freedom Force vs the 3rd reich
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Hocus Pocus
I've been slowly plodding along in this game when i had the time to play it, and boy is it a blast. Like it's predecessor the gameplay is nice, the story excellent, and the characters as always entertaining. In true campy comic book fashion it delivers! 7 out of 7 thumbs up!! the cheezy accents are hilarious and the jokes filled with brevity. no hippie worries here, the bad guys are bad guys and what do you do them? beat the crap out of them fo snizzle. I'm gonna download the skins and stuff so i can create my own heroes, that in and of it self is pretty cool. Will make a Hocus Pocus character like i did in the last game.

the songs are pretty cool, my daughter likes to watch me play and one up beat military type song she loves, the first time she heard it she saluted and marched in step, precious! i'm still playing this game, and am taking my time and enjoying it, so if you beat it don't spoil the ending please! with sugar on top.

play it or be square

FOR FREEDOM!!!!!
warrior_allanon
your listed as a running target, and for spamming this board, keep running, far and fast,

(massive clicks and chuchunks of chambering rounds)
eidolon
Hocus isn't a spam bot, and he's a Running Target because his post count is within the parameters for that member title.
Hocus Pocus
meep meep meep. mmmmmmm i am a robot, take me to your leader, meep meep mepp *whiz, whirle, tick tick tick*

he does bring up an interesting point though, why is it running target when it should obviously be "Chick Magnet" since everyone here on the board agrees i'm drop dead sexy and all the babes can't resist.
Hocus Pocus
Just beat the game. Very good all around and throughly enjoyed it

[ Spoiler ]
eidolon
What system is that, anyway? I just realized you hadn't said. (And I'm not paying any attention to the market anymore.)
Shadow
PC game, or as they call it now, Games for Windows.
eidolon
Oh, no shit?? You mean "the only gaming platform"? wink.gif Heh. Actually, I just assumed it was a console since that's practically all anyone talks about anymore.

I might actually have to go check that one out. Is it old enough to be bargain binned yet?
Hocus Pocus
yeah PC only. I've tried and failed to buy a WII so i'm sticking with cheap games right now. Pick up FF1 for 10.99 and picked up ff2 for 7.99 both in bargain bins. comparativly with other games it's on the cheap and worth every penny, if you could still find either one.
Jestercat
I found the first game to be MUCH better than the second, especially mechanically. Still, I loved both games and have played a few of the more interesting mods. If you have FF1, play Suicide Squad for a laugh, and a real challenge.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012