Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadow Sites
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Kenshi
I'm putting together a compilation of useful generic maps, similar to Sprawl Sites but with more information about security, variations, and plot hooks. I've got several ideas for maps including:
  • Lone Star Precinct
  • Foreign Embassy
  • Warehouse
  • Train Terminal
  • and a variety of Clubs, Hotels, Facilities, and Stores

I'm wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for locations.
Prime Mover
Research compounds, office buildings, personal homes.....
thewolf
Condos, sewer systems, airports, abandoned manufacturing plants, junkyards, power facilities, missile silos...
Kyoto Kid
...Hospital Ward/Emergency Ward
...Church
...School
...Cinema/Concert Venue
...Broadcast Studio
...Flophouse/Fleabag Motel
...Recreational Facility (Bowling Alley, Health Club, Gym, etc.)
...Construction Site

Some of the locations I have used in the past.

Zolhex
Corporate Facilities (aka Ares Renraku ect. ect.)
Friendly local game store (lol)
Restruants
Car dealers/rentals
aside from low end hotels middle high and luxuary hotels as well
Shipyard and Docks

Guess that is about it for now.
Redhammer the Old
Stuffer shack!

*Sewers & sewage plants
*Sports stadia
*Highway Gas-station
*various boats
*trains
Vvornth
How's this project handling? Personally I'd like to see fewer well made sites/maps/blueprints than a whole load of dull ones.
Thufar_Hawat
I'll second research facilities and corp compounds, as they always seem to be the one shadow runners have to break into, but are the one least done else where.

Ash

Chibu
I agree with the having fewer well-made maps than a bunch of boring ones. I have plenty of boring maps. And only a few good ones. Oh, and I'm also willing to help with layout and conversion of books in general, and in fact, most SR related projects. ^-^
edrift101
Sprawl Sites (FASA 7103) has some pretty good maps in it. I usually check that book first and modify their content, if it works for the location.

I'm building fully fleshed out modules for my campaign and the first game, Trick or Treat has maps for a large club/pub called the Deadlands, an abandoned warehouse and Pier 54 (Downtown Seattle).

Here's a direct link: http://www.joeveenpresents.com/FTS/Trickortreat.pdf

The next module (that I'm working on for the 17th) will have maps for a small corporation and a strip mall, at least.
RudyHuxtable
I just plucked down a small fortune on the Campaign Cartographer software, so I'd be happy to contribute. It'll take time, but it can be done. I also invested in the Dioramas version of their software, so I can help build terrain pieces for those of you/us who use minis in their campaigns.

ProFantasy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012