Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real life proof of physads!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Wounded Ronin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wibghUhQzHo...related&search=

This is video footage demonstrating that there are deadly physads in the world, including Ashida Kim aka Radford Davis. Since Radford Davis is very skinny but also undoubtably super deadly, he must have Improved Attribute: Strength in, like, 6 levels. Combine this with his lightning fast Improved Reflexes III speed and you know that he's got to have gone and initiated multiple times.
nezumi
Be warned, that film is not for the "squeamish or faint of heart". I like the part where he shows how he turns invisible. I am impressed! I just wonder what military group pays him to teach.
PBTHHHHT
Ah yes, Mr Davis...

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?name=...iewarticle&id=2
Wounded Ronin
If that video made your scrotum crinkle, look at this devastating application of the blindfighting physad power: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xxzppVT1QA
Catharz Godfoot
:rofl:
That guy takes himself way too seriously, and apparently other take him a bit too seriously as well.
eidolon
Lolzers. Stuff like this really cracks me up.
DigitEyez
wow... that was a serious waste of time.
hyzmarca
Ashida Kim sucks because he never won The Kumite
Wounded Ronin
I've thought about making a SR scenario based around The Kumite and Frank Dux. The problem is that the situation is too simple, really, for a team activity. If a Johnson hires you to, say, take out a particular fighter, that's just way too easy for a SR team.
Garrowolf
Reverse it. Not only is one of the PCs trying to win the fight ( they have to kill him in the ring under the orders of the Mr Johnson), the group has to keep their fighter from getting killed by several of the other groups interested!
hyzmarca
You have to have an elaborate backplot in which the PCs have gone AWOL from the French Foreign Legion so that they can fulfill their dying ninja master's last request.
DigitEyez
ROFL
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
You have to have an elaborate backplot in which the PCs have gone AWOL from the French Foreign Legion so that they can fulfill their dying ninja master's last request.

That would be badass. The party would have to fight off constant stealth assaults by ninjas AND the leigon. Furthermore, brutally well statted French savate men could start populating the tournament lists and they keep groin kicking the PC who tries to win the tournament.
PBTHHHHT
Don't forget to the going into a split and doing an uppercut to the groin move.
Crazy Elf
Why the hell did we let him in Australia?

Hang on, he's a ninja. He must have snuck in.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Crazy Elf)
Why the hell did we let him in Australia?

Hang on, he's a ninja. He must have snuck in.

I once found a years-old archived message using Google about Ashida Kim's visit to Australia. According to this old message he went to some dojo or club and tried to demonstrate his sword technique but was humiliatingly disarmed by the person on whom he was trying to perform the techniques because he doesn't know jack about using swords.
Wounded Ronin
I've got some more footage. We see demonstrated Combat Sense for dodging bullets, and Improved Ability: Stealth.

http://youtu.be/bc1sN7eeyvM
CanRay
You want real life proof?

Here.

And here.

And they've been around awhile, too.

From everything I've heard, they're a nice, humble, quiet, respectful people... Who you really don't want to piss off.

Kind of like Canadians, only worse.
Tanegar
Don't fuck with a Gurkha.

Seriously. Just don't. It won't end well for you. I promise.
CanRay
QUOTE (Tanegar @ Apr 27 2012, 01:02 PM) *
Don't fuck with a Gurkha.

Seriously. Just don't. It won't end well for you. I promise.
Don't stand next to someone fucking with a Gurkha. They might find you guilty by association.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012