Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a game in Orange County
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
ShadowDragon
[Edit]OC, California

24 year old guy looking to join a group as a player for SR4. I have a little experience playing SR3 and GMing SR4, as well as years experience with DnD and other PnP RPGs. I'm probably one of the easiest people to get along with, I love to role play, and I'll always show up (or let everyone know I can't make it on those rare occurrences).

I live in South Orange County. I'd prefer not to drive longer than 30 minutes out, but I might accommodate up to an hour drive if the group chemistry is good and everyone's punctual. I have some friends who might be interested in joining too if you need/want one or two more players. Please send me an email if you're looking for a great player in your area smile.gif

svenard@yahoo.com
Baphomet69
Hey there!
I live in North OC. I don't have a group (and I don't GM), but I too am looking for a good SR group.

I haven't played a RPG in years, but have kept up with the changes (mostly) and am looking to get back into some of my favorites (Shadowrun, Traveller, CoC and D&D).

If you've got a game, send me a message!

Thanks,
Brian
grendel
Is Rancho Bernardo too long of a drive?
Baphomet69
Yikes! Unfortunately, for me it is. Just looked it up on mapquest and it's nearly a 2 hour drive (just over 100 miles) for me.

Bummer.
ShadowDragon
Hey Baphomet69, I'll let you know if I find anything.

grendel, too far for me too ;(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012