Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grindhouse Trailer
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Jaymes
I'm not sure if anyone else saw this trailer or not, but I was watching basketball this weekend, and I saw it. During the trailer for Grindhouse, there is a female merc who has a detachable gun for a leg. That is so awesome! It immediately made me think of Shadowrun. That 10 seconds of video alone has made me want to slam down the cash to see this flick. Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez rock.

Here's the only still image of it I could find, but just watch the trailer. The capture can't do it justice.

Female Merc w/ Gun Leg
Grinder
Looks great and the gun leg bunny is sooo cool. biggrin.gif
HullBreach
I guess this one is sooo violent an sex-filled that there is a pretty good chance it will be given an NC-17 rating, which will severly limit its circulation here in the US. It sucks, but most of the theaters try to be 'family freindly' nowadays.

Im going to see it just cause Rob Zombie directed one of the spoof trailers that plays during the intermission. Its for the ficticious film "Werewolf women of thr S.S." which ought to be a hoot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012