Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Player sor GM between Dc and Baltimore
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Illindril
31 years old player looking for a group of mature players .
I am looking for a balance between roleplay and action
I have been a GM for many years and would like to be a player
I can host and I can play during week nights.

My wife might join us if we play during the week-end

Guillaume
Sren
Well, I'm not sure if I count as a mature player or not, but maybe we could try to put a group together anyways. smile.gif

I saw your post at the game store, if you'd like to meet there sometime after we get a couple more people that would be great.

Shadowrun is probably my favorite game, but I like several other games as well, so I'm looking for a group that plays any game I like.

Weeknights aren't too bad, but my job includes frequent, unscheduled overtime, so my weeknight schedule isn't super dependable. Most weeknights, however, I can be ready by around 6 pm, maybe a little earlier if we order pizza and play while we eat dinner.

Tuesday night is RPG night at Games Comics and Stuff, so if you'd like to try and meet there next Tuesday, at least we could meet, it would be nice to at least meet another SR player in the area, even if our gaming styles don't mix too well, at least I'd have someone to talk to if we happen to be at the game store at the same time.

I'm a lousy GM, but I don't mind trying once in a while. I don't want to be the primary GM of a group though. I suggested having an alternating GM the last time someone posted here for a group near Baltimore, and the thread immediately dies, so maybe having multiple GMs for one campaign really bothers people, so maybe we could have a group with multiple campaigns going, and just alternate between two or three campaigns each week. Doing so also helps if the GM can't make it once in a while, as the group already has another campaign to fall back on.

Well, I hope I haven't put you off to much yet. My email is tbryant10@hotmail.com, and I'm on AIM (sren mage) as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.
S'Ren
nezumi
I don't suppose you could hold off 'til after Christmas, could you? : ) This is my last semester ins chool and I'm taking far more classes than I should have, so until I finish I don't have time for anything...
Sren
I'll be here for at least six more months, probably longer before I decide to look for a job elsewhere, so adding more people after december is perfectly cool with me... would still like to meet as many as possible before then though.
Sren
Did I kill another thread?

Sorry...
nezumi
Gosh darn it, Sren... we can't have half a thread before you kill it! : P

Actually, I included my IM info and e-mail in my info. Go ahead and give me a buzz whenever you want, otherwise I'll catch up with you two when I'm done with finals (5 weeks and counting!!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012