Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Springfield/Eugene, Oregon SR3
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Seven-7
I live in Springfield Oregon and I'm looking for some players to join in my games. I also do Sr4, but I and my wife prefer SR3. Gimmie a I or post if anyone lives near that area.
Kyoto Kid
...man, if travel were not such a pain. GM-ing an SR3 campaign in Portland every other week. Also done SR4 of but still miss playing in SR3. Just that dealing with the "Running Dog" schedules is kind of rough.

[aside, yelling...] Nathanross. Interested in road trip SR3? I'll chip in nuyen.gif for gas.
Seven-7
Heh, if we had a car, sure. Right now though, were anchored to Sprlf/Eug. But ya never know.
Kyoto Kid
...actually have a player in my campaign with a car. Have to see if he's interested. Wouldn't mind "dusting off" a character or two that I miss playing (of course retooled back to starting level).
Seven-7
Sweetness! My wife will be overjoyed. Bluescreen0101@gmail.com< Personal emaila addy.

If things pan out with your friend I'll send you the file I have for chargen and we can work our way from there.
Kyoto Kid
...that would be great. If it looks like a go I'll PM you with my email address. I tend to prefer Riggers, Covert Ops, and odd types like CyberSnoops. I also like Adepts but am hesitant because of the magic loss for wounds rule (which I housruled out for the campaign I am currently running).
Seven-7
My fiance's playing an Adept, Riddick-esque.

But cool, cant wait to hear from ya, it'll be nice to game again.
nathanross
Hey everyone, Im the ride for BC.

Im interested, but what specific days? Are you thinking every week, or every other?

Also how soon do you want to start? BC is just starting our group on a massive SR3 campaign, and we are kind of swapping that and SR4 every other weekend. The only way I think I can find time is to take a break from Rhapsody (the campaign) and decide to spend every other weekend doing this. We may also be able to bring in one or two other players (I see no point driving down without a full car).

I know there are some Salem people on the forum, maybe we can pick up one or two on our way down.

Seven-7, let me know your plans, I am interested.

(PMed email)
Seven-7
The two of us are pretty much open 24/7, except for work for me but that can be worked with. I agree that driving around without pulling in at least one or two others would be a waste

As far as getting started: ASAP really. I've got my notes and everything ready and whatnot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012