Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyberpunk CCG
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Tanka
For a bunch more info (Or, at least, some info...), click here.

Anyway. The pre-release is slated for December 10th. I've already gone and pre-ordered a booster box and a deck box to see what the thing is like. I swear, if it sucks, I'm going to break something.

Anyway (again). Big expectations on my side for this. Now to play the waiting game and see if these expectations can be met.
TinkerGnome
If it is anywhere near as good a CCG as Netrunner was, I'll be sorely tempted to try it out. Netrunner is still my favorite CCG of all time.
Tanka
I've never played Netrunner. I got my start with SW:CCG and moved on to M:tG recently. I'm hoping Cyberpunk will aid in getting me into a few newer systems (And maybe let me judge a few tournaments.) and getting to know a few people around my area who are actually interested in the Cyberpunk genre.
TimeKeeper
If anything you can use them as little graphical enhancements for you game.
I like the Netrunner Fallguy card.
"What I like best about you Nick, is that you trust me..."
Buzzed
Too many CCG's out there. They have lost their flare to make money like MTG did. My bet is that it will die in 2 years like most new movie/book/rpg themed CCG's. frown.gif
Tanka
I sure hope not. That is, if it's a good system. If it sucks, then, well, let it die. I'll be selling my cards far before those two years if I don't like the system anyway.
Buzzed
If you can sell them, you would be lucky if you get $5 for them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012