Hey chummers.

I've got a few people together to start a Shadowrun 4th ed game in Austin, TX, but we're looking for a few more players.

Our gaming group has found that round-robin GMed games allow everyone to be more involved and to have greater input on the flow of the story. As such, any one added to the group would be expected to play a character and occassionally GM.

The first meeting as a group will be devoted to discussing the type of Shadowrun game we want to play (themes, story arcs, characters, location, power level, etc.).

We're looking for mature players with a laidback approach to gaming that focuses on storytelling and character development over rules and mechanics. Further, we plan to have a lot of fun, but want to keep gaming focused and players in-character when the game is on. That said we expect that some time will be devoted to socializing out of character before and after the game.

Here's a brief description of our gaming group so that, should you live in Austin and your curiousity be piqued, you can get advance notice of what you might be getting into. Our group is currently comprised of 23-25 year olds, most of us recent college graduates. The most recent game we played was Mage:The Awakening. Our current members (at least in our last game) include a graduate student in English (me), a teacher (my wife), two college students, and a computer programmer. This is subject to some change. We're reallying looking to have 5-6 players for this game, and we only have 3 people definitely playing so far.

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for looking!