Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SLC Group wanted
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
deceitfulelf
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I live in the Salt Lake City, UT area and am looking for a group to join on the weekends. Preferably saturdays. If anyone in the area can add a player please let me know.
Jaid
gamer/gm registry.

you might get a better turnout there. in fact, i kinda suspect a mod will at some point send this thread to that forum...
fistandantilus4.0
How right you are. smile.gif

I just moved from Orem myself, but I do know a few people there that game when they have the oppurtunity. They're in Payson area though, so it is a bit of a drive. If you're interested though, I can contact them, and let them know you're looking for a group.
deceitfulelf
That'd be too much of a drive for me. Thanx anyway smile.gif
Rajaat99
SR3 or SR4?
BTW, is this JG, Nate, Seth, Ian, or any of the other guys?
deceitfulelf
I'm looking for a 4th Edition game if possible. I do like the new rules.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Rajaat99)
SR3 or SR4?
BTW, is this JG, Nate, Seth, Ian, or any of the other guys?

Rajaat I swear you and I know some of the same people. I know a guy around the area named Brian that games with some folks by that name.
SinN
Hey F&T3.0, do you think Jess still plays?
fistandantilus4.0
Haven't heard nor seen anything from him in a while No Clue. Deceitful Elf, SinN here is the guy in Payson. They have some good games.
SinN
Im runnin one right now for brandons new main char, and also kirk and aaron. They seem to be enjoying it so far. I based it off a combonation of THe green river killer, and The rouge plantation. Lotsa molevolent spirits, lotsa backround count.
OneTrikPony
Hey Just found your post. Always nice to find new SR fans in the area. I'm in West Valley. I don't have alot of time to game/GM right now but I'd like to play maybe on a monthly or bimonthly basis.
Are you looking for players or a GM?
I have a campaign that I've been thinking about for about 6 years it might be ready to play in a couple of months.

Nice to meet ya biggrin.gif
deceitfulelf
Sorry I haven't posted back. I've just been busy with work and such. I live in West Valley as well. I'm mostly looking for a GM or group to join. Even if its only once a month I'd be up for that. Saturdays work best for me but if its once a month Sundays should be fine as well. Also my brother might be interested as well. Email me at deceitfulelf @ yahoo.com if you're still interested in running a game:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012