Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Character Sheets
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Zolhex
I have several sheets & character generators by our great and wounderfull creative types here however.....

Question is can we get some that are capabile of being filled out on the computer then printed?

I have the offical one but it has it's limits I.E. my gun monkey needs 10 slots in the ranged combat section for all his guns.

I am also thinking of making a skill monkey guy but if the gun monkey takes up all but 1 of the skills slots on the offical sheet I know the skill monkey will need something like 50 skill slots or there abouts.

So just a request for some help if any of you talented people wish to work something up. Like I said I would prefer to fill it out then print it off as well.
djinni
I have a multipage dossier in pdf form I'll see about finding some webspace to link it to.
Zolhex
cool I'll check it out when you do.

Like I said the form fillable offical sheet is better so gm's can read my character so thanks in advance.
BishopMcQ
Casa--Any PDF can be made into an editable form with the full version of Acrobat. This can be as easy as just adding form boxes for text to more complex things that compute formulas for you and have drop down lists to select the skills from.

What were you looking for precisely? If you can describe it, I'm sure that someone in the community either already has it or can make it without too much hassle.

Edit: I see that you mentioned a need for an editable PDF in Ismodred's dossier thread. Would that sheet be what you are looking for, presuming it had forms?
Zolhex
Ismodred's sheet is pretty cool in some aspects.

Of course if I had the talent to do something even remotely like that there are things I would change.

Sheet 1

Top section with the name and stuff I like the layout on the official sheet better.

I like the damage boxes but not the arrows in them.

I see no reason for the last column of derived in the attributes at least in my games.

Discription, Miscellaneous, Various areas under attributes also not needed.

Qualities could be bigger if a player were to take all 5 point qualities both positive and negitive there is not enough room for them all not to mention adding more in game.

Sheet 2

Top section not needed in my opinion

Skills I prefer to fill in just the skills I have and thus have room to add in specializations. Again the official sheet works just not enough room for a skill heavy character. No need for a skill notes section.

Sheet 3

Armor section is real good and seems like something very usefull.

Misc. gear and notes no need.

Weapons section very good but need more room for melee weapons ammo needs only to be type & quanitiy. I do not nit pick my players by saying no thats your perdator ammo not your smg ammo. For me as long as you bought the ammo that works.

Sheet 4

Contacts wat to big in my opinion although a do have a player who would disagree. Then again he needs a whole sheet to list his contacts as he is an adept contact making machine. So I would say no more than 7 contacts for the average player I see that being enough.

Sins and Licences can be one section together as 10 slots each is excessive to me as well.

Gear section break down would be Item name, Rating, Quanitiy, Modifications.

Sheet 5

Vehicles section is good addtional notes area not needed. Condition monitors are ok. doss layout and SOP sections not needed.

Sheet 6

Commlink section on official sheet is better rather than the top 2 sections here. Programs/complex fourms would be layed out like the skills section. relevant skill section seem good. sprites ok other accessiories no need.

Sheet 7

Top section not needed. spell section same as skill section only layed out like this. Spell Name, Type, Test, Range, Damage, dv mod

Sheet 8

Not needed

Sheet 9

Top section no need
Spirits, Foci sections ok.
Meta magic layout just needs a name section maybe a small notes area to the side of the name.

Sheet 10

Mentor spirit area good.
Adept powers like skills area needs only the Power Name, Cost, Level, Points Spent.

Sheet 11

No Need.

Sheet 12

Naked guy not needed cyber/bio section layout like skills but with these headings Implant, Rating, Grade, Essance, Modifications.

Ok I think that is how I'd make my sheet should I ever learn how to make one like Ismodred's. Any more questions?
blackknight5k
I made a .doc character sheet that you can add rows to if you need more room for equipment. I also added a form at the end to flesh out your fake SINs.

http://www.geocities.com/black_knight_5k/s...owrun_sheet.doc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012