Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newton and Leibniz
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
IvanTank
QUOTE (Wikipedia on Leibniz-Keks)
The Leibniz-Keks or Choco Leibniz is a German brand of biscuit (or cookie in American English) produced by the Bahlsen food company since 1891

QUOTE (Wikipedia on Fig Newton)
The Fig Newton was created in 1891 by Joshua Josephson of the Kennedy Biscuit Company, a Massachusetts-based bakery.

Seriously, what the !@#$
Angelone
Is this one of those things we're suposed to just smile and nod to, or is their a reason I should know something about this?
IvanTank
Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz are credited with discovering calculus independently and at the same time in two different countries.
pbangarth
The Universe is fractal in nature. This is merely one example.
Demon_Bob
Perhaps the same organization sold the recipe to both of them.

silly.gif Besides after studying Calculus, I am convinced that it was invented by aliens, so obviously Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz were survivors from some unknown alien race. silly.gif
Fix-it
you guys a VERY lucky images are not allowed here.
Angelone
QUOTE (IvanTank)
Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz are credited with discovering calculus independently and at the same time in two different countries.

That's interesting. Too bad I have the retention of a drunken gnat and I'll forget it as soon as I exit this thread. Seriously pretty cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012