Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Los Angeles needs players!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
RudyHuxtable
Hey guys,

I've got a group of two going right now, but I'm hoping to add one or two more players to the game. It'd be cool if anyone in the LA areas is interested. I'm in Santa Monica, but we also play in North Hollywood occasionally. Who's in?
RudyHuxtable
Nobody likes LA, I guess... frown.gif

That's cool, I don't either.
Trigger
I live north of Santa Monica (Simi / Thousand Oaks / Moorpark area)....

Maybe we can work something out to work our groups together, as I have a group of four right now, myself included.
RudyHuxtable
That would be interesting! We've only just started playing, but I'd be interested in joining/having some join us.

What year are you guys in?
Trigger
It hasn't really been decided yet, since we have basically just done character creation so far, but we are using the SR4 system for everything.

Any meetings of our groups may be a tad difficult now that I think of it, as three of our four don't really drive at all (one being myself, but that is only for lack of a car and the funding to get a new one). Right now we currently meet at the Borders in Thousand Oaks, right where the 23 meets the 101, as it kind of central, easy to find, and also where I work, and since I am the GM that is what matters I guess. If we could work something out that would be amazing though.
Baphomet69
Damn! Finally not one, but possibly two groups playing in the L.A. area and both are too damned far. I'm in North Orange County... frown.gif
RudyHuxtable
Ya that sucks, you're like JUST out of reach. I mean, I'm in Santa Monica, but I know my two players would not be down to travel. frown.gif LA's just too big.
CirclMastr
Gah. I'm in North Orange County as well, just outside of every group in existence it seems. frown.gif
Trigger
Once LA floods it will be much easier to get around, just grab a jet boat and skip over to the next plex. Things will have to be closer that way.
RudyHuxtable
Know a good jet boat provider? We should go do a little "pickup"
m4c4vity
Hoi chummers,

Just moved to North Hollywood from Vancouver. Any shadowrunners around for weekend games?

-Macavity <12:59:06/The-Mystery-Cat>
Triggvi
I am down near Lax. I new to 4th ed but not to shadowrun. Can I get info on your game.

Triggvi
mrfixitofmassage@gmail.com
Kovu Muphasa
I'm In the Corona/Riverside Area
Triggvi
I can volunteer my place to game if people want to set up a regular game down near LAX right off the 405 freeway.
Daikuma
The largest SR group in the LA area is the Los Angeles Shadowrun Meetup Group.

I'm amazed we haven't gotten more attention. If you type Los Angeles Shadowrun into Google we're the first or second entry to reply.

65 Members and growing. 2-3 concurrent games. Always looking for new members and new places to play (we tend to avoid gaming stores - too many 9 year old kids playing magic for our heavy themes, but there is always something for everyone).

Thanks for looking!

-Daikuma
Organizer
LASMG
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012