Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone interested in a little ShadowSpeak fun?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Begby
QUOTE (BRodda)
QUOTE (edrift101 @ Jul 6 2007, 08:57 PM)
As part of my campaign, I've set up a "news" site where my current players can make comments (in character) about events, advertisements, and the like...   

Great, my productivity at work just took a big hit. I hope they don't wonder what I'm doing on a site that sells troll underwear. frown.gif

I'll be commenting as Cinder a mage/decker.(I'll post more on Cinder for people's opinions latter. Lets just say that is he is one of 100K people who had a very bad day around Chrismas 10 years ago.) cyber.gif

LOL, great to have you posting, and I'm sorry about work, but sometimes these things happen for the better.
BRodda
Considering I have a co-worker who has a Warhammer 40K Thunderhawk on his desk so it's all good.

As for Cinder, he is fun and it's easy to get into his head. He was a Red Samurai combat mage sent in to the archology before people realized what was going on there. He is an ex-banded and now sports 2 cyber arms, cyber eyes and a ton of headwear. Cost him a good portion of his magic too. He managed to escape Deus after a while; mentor sprits and being smart enough to know where to hide helps. Of course as soon as he got "rescued" he spent the next 4 years being poked and prodded and tested by R&D. Now he is a hacker because that's where his enemies live. And by enemies I mean AIs. He probably puts most Humanis Club members to shame with his hatred and genocidal behavior concerning AIs.
Aristotle
This is so odd. I was thinking about doing something a lot like this with shadowtalk for a project I have brewing. I hope it turns out to be a fantastic resource. I may just post a little now and then myself. smile.gif
Begby
The last month has been very interesting, we seem to have around 50 people that frequent the blog, and I can say it's been very fun.

If anyone wants to do a little creative writing or collaboration with writing, let me know.

We've got some regular visitors that really have put such great IC comments up, usually our articles are overshadowed by the intelligent and clever feedback, and alot of that has to do with users from here at Dumpshock. So, kudos, and thanks for playing with us, we'll keep posting and clowning!

Mike Underhill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012