Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: They Did a Bad-Bad Thing
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Angelone
I have no problems doing datasnatchs, or extractions, but for some reason I can't see myself doing anything longterm like that. Now if the job was to join project to find a spy I could see myself doing it, it all depends on how close I had to get to people. I just can't sell out someone I'm close to.
Kagetenshi
I know Bond did many, many un-spy-like things, but the idea that you would have to say that a dedicated spy, of all people, "even" did it is… I don't know what to say.

~J
adamu
My latest character

Ate his siblings as a toddler

continues to relish metahuman flesh

killed a couple of children to get their commlink so he could play music chips

mutilates women that won't give him what he wants by biting their ears off

has elaborate plans to sexually assault another PC (which as I player I will make sure never come to fruition)

and all that is just in his pre-game-start background material.
Whipstitch
QUOTE (Kagetenshi @ Jul 11 2007, 09:52 PM)
(It should also be noted that Howells, '81 among others found that some number of perpetrators of sexual abuse against children demonstrated no significant arousal response towards children in general—not that it will necessarily convince a fellow inmate, but there you have it)

~J

Yeah, that's definitely good fodder for the (very often correct) theory describing sexual abuse as an act of dominance more than anything else. 20% of the male population is a pretty significant minority, but apparently not a large enough of one to gain popular support in most current western cultures, especially with the expanded role of women (who apparently have a lower incidence of pedophiliac tendencies) in determining social norms. And yeah, inmates seem to have a dodgey definition of pedophilia and homosexuality at best. To further support the dominance theory, a lot of these prisoners seem to feel that a homosexual encounter doesn't make you gay as long as you're the rapist rather than the victim. Old Churchill wasn't joking when he said history is written by the victors. eek.gif
Lindt
QUOTE (adamu)
My latest character

Ate his siblings as a toddler

continues to relish metahuman flesh

killed a couple of children to get their commlink so he could play music chips

mutilates women that won't give him what he wants by biting their ears off

has elaborate plans to sexually assault another PC (which as I player I will make sure never come to fruition)

and all that is just in his pre-game-start background material.

But we know Grack is just one sick sick puppy.

I dont think I have been down near that level, but I have had an NPC that met his end in fairly spectacular fashion due to his transgressions. That Dweller on the Threshold is a real bitch sometimes.
"...And all those poor poor children... you sick little fucker."
DuckEggBlue Omega
QUOTE (Angelone)
I have to say another thing I won't do because it's so abhorrent to me, in RL and in game, is getting close to someone or infiltrating an organization with the intent of betrayal. It literally turns my stomach thinking people can do something like that.

And what's abhorrent to me is this attitude in regards to people like undercover cops. You know, those guys who put their lives in more danger than your average cop for not great pay so they catch the big scumbags in an attempt to make the streets safer for the public. Or agents who risk their lives to infiltrate terrorist cells, drug rings or any other number of organisations which threaten public safety.
Enigma
I remember a Millenium's End game once which was set in my home town. IRL I'm a prosecutor with the DPP (District Attorney's office equivilent, for Americans). The group got up to some pretty crazy and illegal stuff (especially crazy since in that game you play, effectively, company men who hire themselves out to clients for quiet ops). For a few games, I would come along and inform the group about what the maximum penalties were for all the offences they had commited in the previous game, and what they would be likely to see sentence-wise if they were convicted.

I don't recall a single game where the answer wasn't "life imprisonment".
Fortune
I can't seem to think of anything that hasn't been done by at least one of my characters ... if not in Shadowrun then some other RPG. eek.gif
Pendaric
The sickest character I have (and I mean this in a psychiatric sense) has a, I will use the word respect, for innocence. It not that he would not do something to toddlers but finds no challenge in that stops his actions.
Crusher Bob
QUOTE (Fortune)
I can't seem to think of anything that hasn't been done by at least one of my characters ... if not in Shadowrun then some other RPG. eek.gif

Were you the captain of a ship who wrecked it in an attempt to steal the cargo?
Have you brought multiple lawsuits aginst a person or entity for the purposes of harrasment?
Had carnal relations with livestock that was someone else's property?

If so, my hat is off to you.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (Fortune @ Jul 13 2007, 03:17 AM)

Did you ever wear a pregnant vampire's entrails as a belt while she was still alive?
Do you have any involvement with a Tanamous-connected real leather goods factory?
Have you ever summoned an SR4 Inhabitation Spirit into someone's fast food hamburger as a Hybrid Merge?
Fortune
See, now we're getting into specifics, so I plead the Fifth.
Catsnightmare
Among the worst...

-Willful endangering of innocents, opened fire with a shotgun in a crowded hospital hallway, I think some poor folks took some stray buckshot.

-Character of German decent who tied up and threw his landlord (who coincidently was Jewish) into the Sound after the landlord reported him to LS and refused, under torture, to refund the rent payed in advance. He was nicknamed "The Nazi" for a while after that.

hyzmarca
Your character rented from a Jew?! Eating babies and making leather clothing from their skin is one thing but renting from a Jew, that's just evil. biggrin.gif

Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Angelone)
*Disclaimer* I am not condoning what I am about to say I'm just covering a different angle on rape and torture. I apologize ahead of time. *Disclaimer*

[ Spoiler ]

What is SERE?
Kagetenshi
Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape. It's the "not wigging out when you get lost behind enemy lines and possibly captured" skillset.

~J
Fortune
From the WIKI

SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) is a U.S. military program that provides military personnel, Department of Defense civilians, and contractors with training in the Code of Conduct, survival skills, evading capture, recovery and dealing with captivity. It was created by the Air Force at the end of the Korean War but was expanded to the Army and the Navy during the Vietnam War. The majority of students are aircrew members.

You might have just beat me, Kage, but only 'cause I was giving a link. nyahnyah.gif
Wounded Ronin
Thanks for the info.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Fortune)
From the WIKI

SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) is a U.S. military program that provides military personnel, Department of Defense civilians, and contractors with training in the Code of Conduct, survival skills, evading capture, recovery and dealing with captivity. It was created by the Air Force at the end of the Korean War but was expanded to the Army and the Navy during the Vietnam War. The majority of students are aircrew members.

You might have just beat me, Kage, but only 'cause I was giving a link. nyahnyah.gif

...time to see how good the PCs in RiS are at this considering where they are heading. vegm.gif
Scope_47
Evil things my favorite character has done...

Specialized in wetwork

Torture for the hell of it (The face left the room and was done with the questions, but she didn't say stop)

Murdered a security guard's wife and framed the husband - just to tie up loose ends that the other runners didn't think were loose ends at all.

Tried to literally crucify an ex-SO

Murdered a stuffer-shack waitress because she took pictures

Recorded 'killer's-eyes-view' snuff videos of all her kills in thermographic because it was 'the most beautiful artform I've ever experienced'

Threatened another runner with death should he continue with his stupidity

Worked with the Mafia - friends with a lt. of the Gianelli family

Retreived a lost product for Ares... that product happened to be a six year old girl who had been 'kidnapped/rescued' by her parents.

Executed a good friend and her commanding officer on company orders (while working for Firewatch)

Murdered her own helpless, hospitalized father on company orders (while working for Firewatch)

Seriously considered (but for her own reasons did not take) a contract from a rival team to asassinate her own teammembers as vengeance for a run she herself orchestrated - unbeknownst to the rival team.

Manufactured evidence (while working for Firewatch)

False testimony (while working for Firewatch)

Shot a man in the throat for making a lewd, sexist remark

Chose to execute two unconscious truck drivers who didn't even see who had knocked them out to begin with - just to maintain the mystique of a vanishing convoy without a trace... fed their bodies to ghouls.

Wanted to kill a Johnson and a fixer, but instead had to 'settle' for allying with a rival fixer

Supplied medical supplies and weapons to two rival gangs - causing a gang war to go up a few notches

Well... she's done more evil things, but those are the high points. She's progressively becoming less evil though, now having earned the monicker of 'recovering sociopath'
Prae
I've done all the basic "shadowrunny" bad deeds (Killing, dealing, smuggling, organlegging, Petty and Grand Theft, etc.), but my most memorable... and probably most despicable... was detonating a small nuke off the coast of Vancouver, BC. Ah, the good days of 2e. My most advanced character too... I should see about bringing him back!

I didn't get caught, but the Johnson decided not to pay, so I had to cover my tracks... up a fair chunk of the corp food chain, too >.<

I believe the warrant is still out for my "Retrieval" being dead or alive (preferablly dead).

I mean, I don't know what the big deal was. It was only a small one.

14...15 Megatons, tops.
Kyoto Kid
...14 - 15 megatonnes? Small?

That's a bleedin city killer. And this guy's still alive?

Makes KK's little episode of blowing up the Bremerton ferry seem like small potatoes and she's been hiding out for nearly the last year.
Prae
Like I said. Small.

The original pay was for hunting rival fishing ships and sabotaging and/or sinking them. I made some calls, and after two months of "Hunt for Red October" with the team, my "toy" arrived. How was I supposed to know I wasn't going to get extra cash for sabotage-in-bulk? 4 ships at once was too much to pass up. And the poor, poor ecosystem. Well, I'm a beef guy anyway.

Also, this was back in 2052, IIRC. So I've kept that dude on the move for the past 18 years lol
Sahandrian
All the ones I've played in online games tend to be good guys. Or at least, people just trying to get by without being too terrible.

But Rookwood, the physmage (Adversary shaman) I play in an face-to-face game, tends to be the exception there.

His team was hired to steal a load of weapons from a train. They were in the rear cars of what was otherwise a passenger train. He eventually concluded that the simplest way to get them off the train was to derail it. So he and the street sam, Vebibo, set charges on the train tracks. Then they decided to make sure the timing was perfect, so they called another member of the team he happened to not like (and whose player didn't make it to the game) and told him to be aboard a certain train at a certain time, and call them when it reached a predetermined point.

We got the player to go along with it by calling him at home and telling him only what we told the character. He agreed on that basis. The next day it was revealed to him that he was nearly killed in the derailing.

The wreck killed about 200 people. The only ones to survive were Petrio (the one they called) and an incredibly lucky small child. Rookwood sold the child to one of his contacts (a sociopathic street doc/mage), either for medical experiments, to be raised as a slave, or for senseless torture. He never bothered to ask. Once the Johnson's goons got everything loaded up in the trucks, Rookwood set phase two of his plan into motion by killing one of the goons. That was the signal for the troll and street sam to kill the others. Then they took the load back to the meeting place, and one went in invisibly and killed the Mr J, who they had a long history of hatred with.

Afterwards Rookwood and the troll set about killing off the J's entire family.

...then there was the time he knocked out some innocent bystander who ran across the team on a stakeout. Good precation, sure, and better than killing her. Until he also sold her to the same contact. He was well aware that her fate would be constant torture.

During a massive raid on their base of operations, Rookwood single-handedly took out the other side's rigger and about two dozen ganger goons he had along. The rigger died because he was trapped in his own command vehicle with his drones disabled, and was gradually frightened into suicide (he focused entirely on the rigger after the rigger's opening rocket salvo nearly injured him - hooray for that Vindictive flaw). The gangers were knocked out via stunball. Rookwood later ordered their execution with the aid of some of the team's own minions.

He once stabbed his own teammate just to prove a point. The guy lived, so Rookwood took the bloody knife and sold the blood to their Mr J as a material link.

He also was trained as a blood mage (but left the circle before being truly initiated - he doesn't have the Sacrifice metamagic or geas), and was known to kill people and use their blood in various magical rituals, such as setting up his shamanic lodge.

Oh, almost forgot. Most recently, when asked to meet a new team member (young elf female with no real combat ability), he decided she was irritating. So he set their meeting place in an area known to be crime-ridden and a lurking area for rapists and murderers. After the meeting, he left her behind there, and she didn't survive the trip back.

That's all I can think of for now, but there's probably more. He's an evil bastard.
Kyoto Kid
...hmmm, that almost nominates him for the Falling Bovine Award.

I'm surprised any other PCs even hang around with this guy considering the rep he would have.

On the other hand, he would make a wonderfully nefarious NPC.
Kagetenshi
You know, you don't acquire a rep if people don't make the connections…

~J
Kyoto Kid
...the key word is if...

...but yes, the burden of proof is the responsibility of the other PCs should someone decide to notice something amiss. Of course this could most likely degenerate into a PvP situation which I personally am not a big fan of as either a player or GM.

Personally, were I the player of the aforementioned elf female PC, I would not want to play in this group again. There are despicable acts, but constantly screwing over fellow teammates as this character has apparently done, is in my book, disruptive play & should be dealt with OoC by the GM.

However, let's not open up that can of Rockworms again.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Sahandrian)

Oh, almost forgot. Most recently, when asked to meet a new team member (young elf female with no real combat ability), he decided she was irritating. So he set their meeting place in an area known to be crime-ridden and a lurking area for rapists and murderers. After the meeting, he left her behind there, and she didn't survive the trip back.

Holy crap, that's actually pretty original. Did the group actually roll the encounters for the elf? If so that's even more intense.
Lazarus
QUOTE (Scope_47)
Well... she's done more evil things, but those are the high points. She's progressively becoming less evil though, now having earned the monicker of 'recovering sociopath'

What is she going to group now?
Lazarus
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Jul 21 2007, 03:09 PM)
...the key word is if...

...but yes, the burden of proof is the responsibility of the other PCs should someone decide to notice something amiss.  Of course this could most likely degenerate into a PvP situation which I personally am not a big fan of as either a player or GM.

Personally, were I the player of the aforementioned elf female PC, I would not want to play in this group again.  There are despicable acts, but constantly screwing over fellow teammates as this character has apparently done, is in my book, disruptive play & should be dealt with OoC by the GM.

However, let's not open up that can of Rockworms again.

I'm surprised that character doesn't have about 4 hit contracts on his head. I especially liked the "I took out the Rigger, his drones, and like two dozen gangers". LOL! Oh and the shamanic lodge with the blood of his enemies and teammates! Awesome!

Sahandrian you must have a really nice GM and/or group that doesn't mind making new characters.
Lazarus
QUOTE (Prae @ Jul 21 2007, 02:41 AM)
Like I said. Small.

The original pay was for hunting rival fishing ships and sabotaging and/or sinking them.  I made some calls, and after two months of "Hunt for Red October" with the team, my "toy" arrived.  How was I supposed to know I wasn't going to get extra cash for sabotage-in-bulk?  4 ships at once was too much to pass up.  And the poor, poor ecosystem.  Well, I'm a beef guy anyway.

Also, this was back in 2052, IIRC.  So I've kept that dude on the move for the past 18 years lol

I can honestly say I've never had a character commit what could be classified as "International Terrorism", or a "Crime Against Humanity".

And as far as being small. Dude Castle Bravo was a 15 MT blast. So I don't think it would've been considered small. More along the lines of international news, heavy exposure, world-wide manhunt, coalition of nations and mega-corps. That sort of thing.

And where did your character get the money to buy a 15MT nuke let alone find a seller? That's a story in and of itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo
Prae
QUOTE (Lazarus)
QUOTE (Prae @ Jul 21 2007, 02:41 AM)
Like I said. Small.

The original pay was for hunting rival fishing ships and sabotaging and/or sinking them.  I made some calls, and after two months of "Hunt for Red October" with the team, my "toy" arrived.  How was I supposed to know I wasn't going to get extra cash for sabotage-in-bulk?  4 ships at once was too much to pass up.  And the poor, poor ecosystem.  Well, I'm a beef guy anyway.

Also, this was back in 2052, IIRC.  So I've kept that dude on the move for the past 18 years lol

I can honestly say I've never had a character commit what could be classified as "International Terrorism", or a "Crime Against Humanity".

And as far as being small. Dude Castle Bravo was a 15 MT blast. So I don't think it would've been considered small. More along the lines of international news, heavy exposure, world-wide manhunt, coalition of nations and mega-corps. That sort of thing.

And where did your character get the money to buy a 15MT nuke let alone find a seller? That's a story in and of itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo

It was some phe-effing-nominal RPing with my group. I had some contacts in the Motherland (who were RPed by my teammates like damn Oscar winners... made it rough on poor ol' me as they were against the idea from the beginning) who used some fairly strong pull to make some "clerical errors" get a single USSR-Era nuke get "relocated" and then "mis-shipped" followed quickly by "lost" somewhere near the Aleutians.

I wanted a Tsara, obviously, but they don't really grow on trees so I had to settle for an upgraded RDS-9.

As for money, the dude was my prime runner at the time and had been "saving for a rainy day" for a long long time. We'd been playing for quite a while and I was... humble is an applicable word. I believe I payed about 90 million for the bomb and bribes when all was said and done. Plus another 6 or so to make my get away.

Essentially, after all was said and done, my GM gave me one die and said "If you get a 6, you pull it off, but this dude gets retired. Anything less and you die and the bomb is a dud." Then after ranting at the laws of probability, it was Boom time.

The Corps and Governments tried to hush it all up as and "accidental destruction of an underwater drilling platform" but they put out a good reward on my capture. 100 mill alive, 150 dead. And TerraFirst said they'd double it.

As for good old, Patrick "Gyeaddimmit" Hendrickson... well, the hunt continues!
Sahandrian
The elf's player wasn't liking where his character was going, so he decided to get her killed as a reason for her not to come back. I just let my character do the dirty work (on player request, actually).

Petrio (the one he nearly killed on the train) wasn't really in good standing with the rest of the team anyway (previous run he nearly got our rigger killed, and accused the troll of catching his house on fire), and eventually tried to kill us all (leading directly to that massive attack on the group hideout).

The gangers collectively had a Willpower of 2, and I roll 8 dice for combat spells, so they were there primarily as a distraction. The rigger's vehicle had already taken damage, and a teammate actually got the drones. And he was paranoid and welded his doors shut from the inside, and also terrified of Rookwood from earlier incidents (though I really am not sure what caused that - he never did a thing to him). So rather than actually face him, he shot himself.

If you look at it, he only has one PC death on his hands (and it was more a player-directed suicide), and one non-lethal stabbing. It was only a Light wound if I recall, and the other players seemed to think the guy earned it.

Oh, and Petrio, but he hated the rest of the team and was planning on betraying us from the start anyway. His player is running a decker now, and apparently enjoying it even more.

And he only has two hits out on him. Petrio was the source of a third, but he's dead.
Snow_Fox
assault

aggravated assault

Assaulting a police officer

destruction of public property

destruction of private property

destruction of corporate property

destruction of the property of the Empire of Japan

trespassing

being on corporate property without correct credentials

theft

arson

breaking and entering

selling stolen property

possessing false ID

kidnapping(unwilling extraction)

Aiding and abetting the breaking of a corporate indentiture (willing extraction)

Blackmail

impersonating a police officer/federal marshall/corporate official

carrying an illegal firearm (one's I couldn't get a permit for)

practicing magic without a licence (it's in the rules gang)

failing to obey posted speed limits (heck let's just say you could throw out the entire traffic book)

Conspiracy to commit all of the above

accomplice after the fact/before the fact to pretty much everything above.

There should be one conspicuously absent crime here. I never did wet work and never killed anyone who didn't shoot first-making my acts self defense.
Ravor
I'm not sure that you get to claim "self defense" if you are breaking & entering a the time.
Snow_Fox
Not if I'm not holding a gun and they are. More to the ponit I've never had a character accept wet work.
Ravor
Considering that mages can make someone's head explode with their minds, not having a gun doesn't really mean much these days.
Critias
QUOTE (Ravor)
I'm not sure that you get to claim "self defense" if you are breaking & entering a the time.

Likely not legally, no (though that would vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction), but if it helps her characters sleep at night, so be it.

Ah, wetwork.

Most of characters don't have an issue with wetwork at all. In fact, I'd do more wetwork if I could (I'd love to play in a game where my character actually was an assassin and got to act like one, rather than a Shadowrunner who sometimes dabbled in assassination work), with pretty much all of them. At least assassins are up front about being amoral, and don't often claim the moral high ground that any sort of Robin Hood Shadowrunners do (who often has just as high a body count, if not higher, in mowed down hapless security goons).

Plus I figure far more 'runners than not should be sociopathic, so "murder for profit" fits right in on their average moral scale.
Lazarus
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)
Not if I'm not holding a gun and they are. More to the ponit I've never had a character accept wet work.

Come on to the team Snow. We'd love to have ya. It's only one small step with pretty good pay, cool sunglasses, and moral ambiguity.

Wet Work = nuyen.gif
Lazarus
QUOTE (Prae @ Jul 21 2007, 11:00 PM)
The Corps and Governments tried to hush it all up as and "accidental destruction of an underwater drilling platform" but they put out a good reward on my capture.  100 mill alive, 150 dead.  And TerraFirst said they'd double it.

Dustin' off the old character sheets, doin' some conversions, everyone is back online. I gots me a bounty to collect. Hell I'm going to the Metaplanes and getting the souls of Duane Chapman and Vladimir Ilich Ramírez Sánchez AKA Carlos to Jackal.

TerraFirst has 300 million to spend on your character's ass? Dude how much were you getting paid for this sabotage run and which ruler of Dubai was paying you? Spending nearly a 100 million nuyen just to get the weapons to do the job is staggering! This just poses even more questions! LOL!
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (Lazarus)
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ Jul 22 2007, 01:42 PM)

Come on to the team Snow. We'd love to have ya. It's only one small step with pretty good pay, cool sunglasses, and moral ambiguity.

Wet Work = nuyen.gif

life is precious. while there's life, there's hope.
Kagetenshi
While there's nuyen, there's life. While there's someone else's life but not yours, there's no hope for you.

~J
Prae
You know, come to think of it, I never did take any wetwork jobs. I only killed the people that were trying to killed me first. I left payed assasinations to the other team members.
I suppose that doesn't make up for that whole "Radiological Oopsy" though, does it >.>
Fortune
QUOTE (Critias)
Plus I figure far more 'runners than not should be sociopathic, so "murder for profit" fits right in on their average moral scale.

I definitely agree with this.
Ravor
Hell, I figure that it isn't cyberpunk unless most of society agrees. cyber.gif
Daddy's Little Ninja
Torture, Murder in the 1st and 2nd degrees, Depraved indifference, Agrivated Assault, kidnapping, Violating the 13th ammendment to the Constitution of the USA, Burgalry, Arson, Possession of Illegally Modified Cyberware, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Possession of Illegal firearms, Carrying a Concealed Weapon and one moving violation.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Sahandrian @ Jul 22 2007, 12:08 AM)
The elf's player wasn't liking where his character was going, so he decided to get her killed as a reason for her not to come back. I just let my character do the dirty work (on player request, actually).

...that makes a difference. Sorry for my vehemence. In the group I used to be with I had someone who went out if the way to really mess with the other characters. Very long and ugly story.
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (Daddy's Little Ninja)
Torture, Murder in the 1st and 2nd degrees, Depraved indifference, Agrivated Assault, kidnapping, Violating the 13th ammendment to the Constitution of the USA, Burgalry, Arson, Possession of Illegally Modified Cyberware, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Possession of Illegal firearms, Carrying a Concealed Weapon and one moving violation.

and in real life she's the nicest, perkiest thing you'll find this side of Rachel Ray. In game play she's a freaking psychopath.
Scope_47
QUOTE (Critias)
I'd love to play in a game where my character actually was an assassin and got to act like one, rather than a Shadowrunner who sometimes dabbled in assassination work

You can do that in any sort of game though - its all in the character's mindset. I played an assassin in a normal SR game, and it allowed for a lot of fun character interaction - such as, I went around 'mopping up' (bullet to the brainpan) fallen enemies as a precaution against our one un-masked teammember being identified by a survivor. That teammember my character thought she was protecting got very upset and was like "Why the frag would you do that you twisted slitch?"

Of course, I agree - it would be a lot more fun to have an actual wetwork mission once in a while. So far though, the GMs I've played under (all two of them) haven't run any wetwork missions.
Daddy's Little Ninja
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ Jul 26 2007, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (Daddy's Little Ninja @ Jul 23 2007, 08:14 AM)

and in real life she's the nicest, perkiest thing you'll find this side of Rachel Ray. In game play she's a freaking psychopath.

Perky? You think I am perky?

To play an assassin isn't that just up to the GM to set up games like that. I can see him doing some but wouldn't a 'kill of the week' game get boring. Instead of being a shadow runner who does assassinations, why don't you just say you are an assassin who does shadow runs between kills?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012