Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: State College PA needs some good runners
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
WalkTheDarkness
Hey everyone out there in the Shadows,
I'm a newbie GM looking for runners to get a game started eventually. Anyone out there looking for a good time blasting some corp scum?

Tanka
Well... If you and a few others felt like driving to the Pittsburgh area every Saturday, I'm sure I could show you the ropes. It'd be SR2 though. I am willing to play SR3 if you run it, however.
Kagetenshi
I know a friend who would probably be glad to join, if he has the time; I'll try to direct him to this thread.

~J
WalkTheDarkness
Thanks for the offer tanka, but I'm studying at Penn State right now, so travel is a bit of a problem, especially with no wheels.

Kagetenshi, if you could direct your chummer here, I would be appreciated.
Kagetenshi
I've brought it to his attention. Sadly, he's currently buried in work and may take some time to get back to you.

~J
Tanka
No problem. Sorry to hear the no-ride problem, I know the feeling. If you ever get a crew with wheels, feel free to pop me a message.
D00m
Fancy that. I'm in State College AND a friend of Kage. What a cooincidence.

And haven't been on these forums in two weeks. Damnation...
Kagetenshi
Woo! He lives!

~J
WalkTheDarkness
Well DOOm, good to hear that you haven't been fragged by exams yet. When you get a chance, IM me and i'll try and give you some info on what's going on. We probably won't start a game until next semester, since i'm still trying to get a crew together.

And now, i'm off to make some nuyen.
6thDragon
I'm here at PSU too. I tried starting a similar threat at the beginning of the semester, but it didn't go anywhere. I'd definitely be interested in anything that's in the works
6thDragon
well, classes start soon...let's get a SR game started. Anyone interested please email me at galbraithas@hotmail.com
northern lights
well, i'll send you all PM's but i'll post it here too.

there already is a group running in state college. and several of us would be interested in another group. i personally am tossing around ideas for a campaign, tho a very different one.

email me or contact me via AIM buddy name: demonwarp66 email demonwarp66 at yahoo.com

if you want to play, we are finishing our campaign in about 2 weeks, and may have openings for more players, hell we might now, it's up to the GM.

so quit posting here and start contacting me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012