Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RPG Collection Sell-Off
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Patrick Goodman
Okay, as I said, I've got a photography habit to support. I ship internationally if so desired, and I take PayPal. The books are all gently used (if that), in a smokeless home. It's probably best to PM me, but I'm also perfectly fine with answering questions here in public, too.

Silver Age Sentinels
SAS d20 Stingy Gamer Edition: $3.50

Babylon 5 1st Edition
Babylon 5 Core Book: $15
The Coming of Shadows: $6
The Point of No Return: $6
No Surrender, No Retreat: $6
Wheel of Fire: $6
Earth Alliance Fact Book: $12
Minbari Federation Fact Book: $12
The Fiery Trial: $6

Old World of Darkness - These books have been read through once or twice, but never used in play
Werewolf - The Apocalypse: $10
Apocalypse: $10
Mage - The Ascension: $10
Clanbook Brujah: $5

Spycraft 1.0
Core Rulebook: $12

Mutants & Masterminds 1st Edition
Core Book (1st Printing - White Spine lettering): $10
GM Screen: $3
Freedom City: $10
Crooks!: $9
Annual #1: $8
Foes of Freedom: $8
Gimmick's Guide to Gadgets: $9
Noir: $6

Metamorphosis Alpha
Metamorphosis Alpha Universe 25th Anniversary Edition: $5

Alternity
Alternity: Star*Drive adventure "The Last Warhulk": $4 (little bit of shelf wear)

Deadlands - There will likely be some more added once some offline sales either go through or fall through.
Deadlands - Lost Colony: $10
Epitaph #1: $5
Epitaph #2: $5
Epitaph #3: $5
Epitaph #4: $6.50

Gamma World (Sword & Sorcery release for D20 Modern)
Player's Handbook: $12
Gamemaster's Guide: $10
Machines & Mutants: $12
Out of the Vaults: $8
Cryptic Alliances & Unknown Enemies: $8
Beyond the Horizon: $8
Patrick Goodman
Someone? Anyone? Bueller?
Unarmed
I'll be watching the thread as you add more Deadlands stuff, cause although I haven't played it in a good 2-3 years, I do enjoy that game.
eidolon
I might be interested in that Cyberpunk box. How are you shipping?

Oh, and strikethrough is handled like this on these boards:
CODE
[s]text[/s]

(HTML is turned off)
Kagetenshi
<s> and <strike> are deprecated anyway, so you shouldn't be using them--use something like <del>[text]</del> or <span style="text-decoration: line-through">[text]</span> (if you don't have access to the header or external style definition).

~J
Patrick Goodman
QUOTE (eidolon)

However you like; I tend to use media mail a lot because it's cheap, but if you're in a hurry other methods could be arranged.
Patrick Goodman
QUOTE (eidolon)

Still interested? I'm fixing to give up on direct sales and go the ebay route.
eidolon
Oh man, sorry. I missed that you had replied. Yeah, I'm interested, and media mail is fine. Shooting you a PM.
Patrick Goodman
QUOTE (Unarmed)
I'll be watching the thread as you add more Deadlands stuff, cause although I haven't played it in a good 2-3 years, I do enjoy that game.

I missed this the first time around. As soon as I know what the local guy wants and doesn't want, I'll be able to update the Deadlands stuff.
Patrick Goodman
Bumped, and some things added (and deleted).
Patrick Goodman
Last chance; I think most of this is going to eBay this weekend.
Critias
If 'con season weren't upon us, I'd be all for snagging some of that M&M stuff. As it is, too much of my "fun money" is spoken for by Gencon.
Bull
Yeah. I was eyeballing the M&M stuff, but... Besides GC, I also really gotta stop buying gaming stuff I'm likely to never use. I just don;t have the room anymore.

Bull
Unarmed
QUOTE (Patrick Goodman)
QUOTE (Unarmed @ Jul 26 2007, 12:46 PM)

I missed this the first time around. As soon as I know what the local guy wants and doesn't want, I'll be able to update the Deadlands stuff.

Sounds good.
Patrick Goodman
QUOTE (Unarmed)

Am I correct in my belief that you're not interested in the Epitaph supplements/rules expansions/setting expansions? Those are fixing to go to eBay (I mean, in the next 10-15 minutes or so). The rules for HELL ON EARTH and WEIRD WEST will be getting listed in here shortly; I'm giving up on the local guy.
Patrick Goodman
All right, everything here has either been spoken for or is going to eBay in the not-too-distant future. You can check out the auctions at this link if you so choose. Soon, I'll have another list of stuff for you to choose from.

Thanks for putting up with me on this. We'll talk again soon. smile.gif
Patrick Goodman
Still trying to support my photography habit, so more stuff is going up for sale. I'll try the direct sales route for a while, after which I resort to eBay (click here for my current auctions).

In the meantime, I've still got new stuff to put up. Here's some of it; more will follow, I'm sure.

Deadlands Dime Novels
Perdition's Daughter: $3
Independence Day: $3
Night Train: $3
Under a Harrowed Moon 1 - Strange Bedfellows: $3 (crossover with Werewolf: The Wild West)
Under a Harrowed Moon 2 - Savage Passage: $3 (ditto; includes conversion rules)
Under a Harrowed Moon 3 - Ground Zero: $3 (same as the preceding two items)
The Forbidden God: $3
Adios, A-Mi-Go!: $3 (crossover w/ Call of Cthulhu, with conversion rules)
Skinners: $3
Worms: $3

Deadlands: Hell on Earth Dime Novels
Toxic Tales: $1.50 (actually a glorified character dossier, but same size as the dime novels)
Leftovers: $3
Infestations: $3
Killer Clowns: $3

New World of Darkness
Rites of the Dragon: $10 (not a rule book, but the first-hand account of Vlad Dracula's transformation into a vampire; red velvet cover, slightly dusty but in excellent shape)
Patrick Goodman
There are still auctions.

Adding to the fun....

Deadlands: Hell on Earth
Core Rulebook: $15
Radiation Screen: $6
The Wasted West (Hell on Earth Companion): $12
Monsters, Muties, & Misfits: $10
The Unity: $10

Deadlands
Core Rulebook (4th printing): $15
The Quick & The Dead (Deadlands Companion): $12
Marshal Law: $6
Book o' the Dead: $10
Weird West Player's Guide (Revised Edition): $12
Marshal's Handbook: $12
Tales o' Terror 1877: $10
Rascals, Varmints, and Critters: $10
Rascals, Varmints, and Critters II: $10

Deadlands: The Great Rail Wars
A Fist Full o' Ghost Rock: $7.50
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012