Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Antioch/East Bay
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Bastard
One of our players has moved away, how sad. We could use a third if you are interested. Right now I am GMing and have two players. Our games are pretty relaxed, and about medium level role play.

The group is all around 30 years old and play the game to have fun. We are trying to run once a week or so (about two or three times a month) on weeknights from about 7 or 8 to about 11 or midnight. Since some of us have kids, thats the free time we have.

Respond so we can get into contact and get you into the game.
Iscariot
Damn, looked promising with your profile saying you were in Sacramento. I'm in Sacramento too, but Antioch is too far to go for a game for me. Wife, teenaged kids, and all that. Good luck, though!
Bastard
Sorry... I havent changed that... moved to the Bay recently.
fistandantilus4.0
I'm up in Redding sadly. but I know a guy down in the Concord area who's looking for a group. He and I grew up in Oakley. I'll point him towards this thread, see if he's interested. Good luck.
NerfHerder
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
I'm up in Redding sadly. but I know a guy down in the Concord area who's looking for a group. He and I grew up in Oakley. I'll point him towards this thread, see if he's interested. Good luck.

I would be said "Guy" I'm actually in Martinez, but Antioch isn't too far of a drive for me. I'd definately be interested, I'm not super experienced with the system, but I've played in a few SR games. Weekdays work fine for me and I'm a night owl.
Bastard
Groovy, I will send you a pm.
fistandantilus4.0
To bad you're not in Sacramento anymore. Antioch is a bit too far for me to drive. Otherwise I'd love to drop in and get a game some time. Oh well.
Bastard
Sorry, I cant change my location... when ever I click My Controls or try to access another person's profile, I get a blank white screen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012