Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manatech
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Ancient History
Either that, or it's foreshadowing and prior planning.
Adarael
You want an anti-magic generator?

Nimue's Salamander
Draconis
QUOTE (Ancient History)
Either that, or it's foreshadowing and prior planning.

Or stuff cut from one book due to word count and added to another but the reference remains. nyahnyah.gif
Prime Mover
Two items that meet the description. FAB Netgun and those slugs from Arc shutdown (dont have book nearby so dont have name sorry) they improved barrier rateing and "made" noise when astral being passed through them.

Nimues Salamander in skin pocket or cyber storage hehe
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Fortune @ Aug 12 2007, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Aug 13 2007, 10:15 AM)
Just looking to give the rest of the world a better chance against a force that violates all known natural laws.

You mean Nadja's large brown nipples, right?

...them too.

Aeon Labs
--Dedicated to a solution to the magical threat through technology
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Particle_Beam)
I knew it. By employing the awakeneds with fat pay-checks and giving them all luxuries they need to not become a menace to metahumanity.

How devious, to buy them all with with a good job and giving them insurances.  nuyen.gif

...by the fires of Pele...who leaked out the master strategy?

Time to contact Big Kahuna and bring Pele's Wrath upon the miscreant.grinbig.gif

Aeon Labs
--Dedicated to a solution to the magical threat through technology
Wakshaani
I always forget that KK can sling the lingo.

E ku'u kumu e, mai hopohopo, ua kapa 'ia ko'u inoa waena, 'o ia 'o Severe Turbulance. biggrin.gif
eidolon
Unfortunately, I didn't actually learn much of the language while I was in HI. I know the basics of pronunciation, so I can "read" what you said though. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012