Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upcoming Books
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Meriss
I take it SoLA remains a pipe dream?
Zhan Shi
Apparently, yes. See the "Shadows of Latin America" thread.
BookWyrm
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (BookWyrm @ Aug 26 2007, 10:36 AM)
Corporate Enclaves: I'm hoping it will at least compare with previous Corporate-themed books.

It's going to be a location book, similar to Runner Havens. Not a Corp book in the vein of Corporate Shadowfiles.

Corporate Handbook 2.0 (blah!) is probably more like the one you want. smile.gif

Works for me anyway.
Bull
QUOTE (Zhan Shi)
Apparently, yes. See the "Shadows of Latin America" thread.

I posted a bit longer answer over in the SOLA thread, but the short answer is that it should be coming soon via Holostreets, as soon as Holostreets goes online.

Bull
Zhan Shi
TY, Bull.
Aristotle
I'm hoping "Crime Time" is an update to Underworld. That is one of my most favorite SR resources to date. They can pump in as much additional info as they want, but an up to date interpretation of organized crime in the near future would be great.
fistandantilus4.0
Whole heartedly agree. I think I said that earlier, they should very much continue what they've started. They did that some in Runner Havens, for which I am very glad. I get more out of the Underworld books and anything involving organized crime in SR than any other non-rules book. If they don't continue the story lines ... I'll just cry.
JongWK
Crime Time is also the name of an orxploitation music star.
bibliophile20
Sorry to be a thread necromancer, but I just showed this topic to my players...

...and they want release dates (or even just release estimates beyond the topic starter)

Help me, please? I looked around on the Catalyst and SR4 sites and there was nada, which is driving me nuts, as I distinctly recall that there was/were schedules in those places just a few weeks ago.
eidolon
Catalyst is working really hard to be correct about their release dates. What this means to us is that while we probably won't know release dates for some of those for quite some time, we also won't be sitting around complaining about how many times a release date was missed.

Works for me, really. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012