Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Eighth World
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Grinder
Wow, that's weird. Never heard of that before.
Grinder
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ Mar 23 2008, 03:40 PM) *
Ah so it's a different feel, I wonder if they're going to spring for that for Equinox? Guess that's just idle speculation at this point.

Yeah, all we can do is to sit and wait. Wait for Equinox, Chinese Democracy and Duke Nukem Forever. grinbig.gif
Slymoon
Very cool, I would definately be interested in seeing how that story pans out.
As unlike most of the DS residence it seems, I actually do enjoy the ED/SR connection and exploit it in my game scenarios.

I also liked the step system, for all circles. To each his own.
DocTaotsu
I actually think Equinox will see the light of day.

Unlike the other two items in question smile.gif
Grinder
Of course, of course! grinbig.gif
Grinder
QUOTE (Slymoon @ Mar 23 2008, 03:54 PM) *
As unlike most of the DS residence it seems, I actually do enjoy the ED/SR connection and exploit it in my game scenarios.

Don't know how strong the ties between ED/SR and Equinox will be, but I'm sure we'll find some. smile.gif

Btw, if you're still running an ED-game, check out the Alternative Discipline Mechanics (availble for free in the download-section of earthdawn.com), which offers much more flexibility for adepts.
Trobon
QUOTE (Slymoon @ Mar 23 2008, 07:54 AM) *

I'm a pretty big fan of the connection as well. A couple of years ago a friend and I began creating an eighth world type of game and it was pretty fun. We used some of the ED and SR ideas while adding our own stuff. It was pretty fun and I am happy to hear they are making an official one. I always thought it would be an interesting idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012