Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shhhhhhh It's a secret don't tell anyone
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Zolhex
Name: ~ Fight Club.

Purpose: ~ The Fight Club is geared towards the training and advancement of its members in a dojo type infrastructure.

Members: ~ 8

Strictures:
Exclusive Membership: ~ You can only be in this club.

Limited Membership: ~ physical adepts only

Fraternity: ~ You're required to help other members if they ask for it.

Secrecy: ~ Generally to be a Fight Club member one must:
1} Be an adept who is chosen to join and comes of his or her own free will.
2} Be at least the minimum age (18).
3} Be of sound mind, body, soul, and have positive street cred.
4} Have 1 if not 2 references from current members.

Oath: ~ You will swear to follow and uphold our laws those laws are as follows:
First law: ~ no one talks about Fight Club.
Second law: ~ you can't turn down a fair fight.
Third law: ~ If you lose a fight you will lose gracefully so as not to dishonor the club.

Attendance: ~ Mandatory meetings every 3 months.

Resources/Dues: ~ High/1250 a month.

Patron: ~ None at this time.

Description & Customs: ~ Fight Club is an organization which has members of various ranks and abilities.

Ranks:
Entered Apprentice: ~ Any member who has yet to achieve an Initiate grade:
Bodog, Mr.Who, Jane

Fellow Craft: ~ Any member who has achieved Initiate grades 1 or 2:
Jinx, Koon

Master Mason: ~ Any member who has achieved Initiate grades 3 or 4:

Perfect Master: ~ Any member who has achieved Initiate grades 5 or 6:

Grand Master: ~ Any member who has achieved Initiate grades 7 or 8:

Knight of the Dojo: ~ Any member who has achieved Initiate grades 9 or 10:

Master of Achievement: ~ Any member who has achieved Initiate grades 11 or greater:

Master of the Royal Secret: ~ This rank is limited to the Founding members:
Ganavio, Linmayu, Briefcase Chan, and John Smith

Due to the fact that the highest law is no one talks about Fight Club getting in requires an invitation. Members are allowed to bring outsiders to the attention of the founding members so they may decide weather or not someone should be invited to the club.
Zolhex
Ok so seeing as I don't have any knowledge to set up a private page/site or something some where lets roll with this.

I would like to ask that only Group Members post in this thread thanks everyone.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled chat that is all.
Mekalus
Perfect sounds good to me. As afar as topics go though lol Everyones gonna look at this. biggrin.gif
Caine Hazen
QUOTE (Mekalus)
Perfect sounds good to me. As afar as topics go though lol Everyones gonna look at this. biggrin.gif

We are?

Crap, I wasn't gonna do that. grinbig.gif
toturi
Is this group officially recognised as the Official Initiatory Group for purposes of SRMs? Do GMs/Commandoes running SRMs have to use this group?
the_dunner
Nope, it's just one that they're ALLOWED to use. I think Casazil might've gotten a little enthusiastic with his use of the word "official." wink.gif
Cadmus
Minor things to take into consideration becouse I'm bored smile.gif

1. Be of sound mind, body, soul, <--- if runners had at least 2 of the three they would not be runners.

2. you can't turn down a fair fight. : I feel a sniper round in the back is compleatly fair smile.gif

3. Resources/Dues: ~ High/1500 a month. : these are SRM games man, who's going to shell out that much when they have to pay life style as well as gear and upgrades smile.gif

4. Be an adept who is chosen to join and comes of his or her own free will : Free will...is such a vauge term if ya know the right people MWAHAHAH

5. If you lose a fight you will lose gracefully so as not to dishonor the club.
issues of honor are fun, honor is one of those funny words that never is the same from person to person. and their no rule that says after losing you can't go and kick his puppy smile.gif

rotfl.gif this post is ment to pick fun non of the above is met personaly and is done in humor, If the point of this post was unclear by the time you have read the attach warning please call 1-800-funnybone for quotes on price and inplant fees.

This message was brought to you by evil snacks inc. Maker of lemon flavored kitten souls, becouse when you need that get up and go for your evil day, only lemon flavored kitten souls will do it. their puuurrrrfect. Now in cherry flavor.

Zolhex
@ Dunner yeah I should have typed it along these lines:

An Official Initiatory Group

So as to get it more to the point that it has been cleared by you.

@ Mekalus kinda the point trying to let other players follow along with our fun.

@ Caine Hazen Sorry sir your gonna have to leave this is a members only club ( rotfl.gif )

@ Cadmus Ok so I dail 1 800 funybon no that's not right how you spell that again man I hate it when they don't just give the numbers to dail.
Zolhex
Just spoke to Ganavio as usual he's off on some job somewhere but asked me to pass this message on:

Hoi everyone man this past weekend was a busy one lots of stuff going down in the shadows needless to say.

While I was working on stuff came across some intell on a cople of new guys in the area so I looked them up.

Both have a good rep and street cred so I approached them and after some one on one time with lots of discussion I decided to invite them to the group.

So at this time I'd like everyone to welcome Mr. Who and Koon.

I told them how to log in to our little area here on Jackpoint but Koon is not big on tech stuff. He is working on getting a better handle on tech though so just give him some time I'm sure he'll post soon enough.

Well that's about it for now once again Welcome Koon & Mr. Who now I need to get back to work.

See ya Chummers.
Zolhex
Just so it is known it seems mt friend is having an Identy crisis (although not as bad as the one DC put out to reset the DC comic universe rotfl.gif )

So please bear with me on this he has asked me to tell you he has changed his street name to Ganavio.

Till the next time later chummers.
Linmayu
Where were you guys at GenCon? I missed my homies Briefcase Chan and John Smith. frown.gif

Also, I would like to bring to your attention a good and dear friend of mine, I've been running with her for a while. Name's Jane, big-ass troll, totally badass fighter. I'd like her to join the group.

Oh yeah and as for Mr. Who and Koon, I'd love to give them a Linmayu-style welcome--one that involves rolling for initiative... wink.gif
Zolhex
Hey good to here from ya sadly Gencon is way outta budget range and even worse I am having tomiss Dragon*Con as well this year but on the upside I'm saving now so hopefully next year I can do both provided nothing goes worng for a year lol.

By all means invite away as a founding member you have authority to vet out and invite anyone you want.

So let me say welcome to Jane once she gets a minute to swing by and say hi.

Till later Ganavio out!
Mekalus
Been a long time since I checked in but I am still around. How is everyone doing? How many memberss we have now?
Zolhex
Hey good to see your still runnning there mate. As it stands I have 5 members and the 4 leaders although I belive I may have missed listing one or 2 of the members I'll check with Ganavio and see if there is anyone he knows of that I forgot to get listed.
Tanegar
QUOTE (Casazil @ Aug 28 2007, 04:41 AM) *
Fellow Craft: ~ Any member who has achieved Initiate grades 1 or 2:
Jinx, Koon

Master Mason: ~ Any member who has achieved Initiate grades 3 or 4:

I know I'm not a "group member," but I have to ask: why are you using Masonic titles for a group of combat-oriented physical adepts?
Mekalus
No real reason its just what we came up with when we created the group. Maybe it had something to do with our secrecy oath and the movie National Treasure. Can't remember exactly... think I need to do some memory exercises and NO I will NOT go under the knife to get memory implants! ninja.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012