Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fellowship of the Dice
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Zhan Shi
A new "inependent" movie. Synopsis: a hot party girl gets involved with a group of D&D players (although they call the game something else). Sounds like it could be fun. Any reviews?
eidolon
Moved to appropriate forum.
Zhan Shi
oops. sorry.
eidolon
No worries.

This isn't by the people that did The Gamers, is it?
Zhan Shi
I'm not sure; I've never seen or heard of the gamers. Akaik, it was just released maybe a few days ago on dvd.
Wounded Ronin
When females get within 20 feet of a gaming table they burst into flames. Gamers like me are doomed to having women always run away screaming from them.
fistandantilus4.0
Because of the fire or something else?
Zhan Shi
In any case, I've ordered it. After I watch it, I'll post a review. I just wish a movie like this had come out when I was in high school. BTW, Vin Diesel was a big D&D geek back in the day. A couple of years ago, a history of "that other game" came out, and he wrote the preface.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Because of the fire or something else?

Yes. Unless they're Buddhist nuns.
tyweise
QUOTE (eidolon)
No worries.

This isn't by the people that did The Gamers, is it?

The Gamers was done by Dead Gentlemen.
nezumi
Netflix says it was made in 2005. It's on the top of my queue, so I'll tell you what I think when I wrap up Deadwood.
Zhan Shi
Well, I watched it. And it stinks; don't waste your money. Pity...the premise was interesting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012