Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GenCon SoCal Roll Call?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
CirclMastr
I realize that at this point it's an "unknown" but I'd still be interested to hear if any Dumpshockers (Dumpshocked?) will be there.
Kurb
I'm thinking about going, but I don't quite know yet. Perhaps if a group of Dumpshockers (Dumpshocked) are going, then I'll have to go for sure so we can represent! biggrin.gif
grendel
I'll be making the trip, but only for Thursday and Friday. I know a couple other Dumpshockers who are going as well.
Adam
Not me; GoO isn't sending me. I'll be in London the week after. smile.gif
Grey
I'll be there for sure, I only live 2 miles from where its being held. smile.gif

If anyone wants to meet up, shoot me an email and we'll see what we can do.

metis76 at yahoo dot com
Large Mike

I've agreed to be there, come hell or high water.

Anyone considered DS nicks on nametags? It'd make things alot easier on everyone.

Ooh! Dumpshock needs T-shirts! Hmm... who exactly does one go to to get permission to make Dumpshock T-shirts...?
RedmondLarry
Here's my vote for a T-shirt: I see Fragged people
Kurb
I'm going I think now, or at least I'm gonna try. But I gotta wear that shirt! biggrin.gif I'll wear a big name tag that says "DUMPSHOCKER: KURB" cool.gif
Large Mike

So... um.... I know this is entirely random, but is there anyone that can give me a ride from the convention to the airport at the end of it all? I need to make LAX by 7-ish on the 14th, and I'm kinda in a bind.
Grey
I'll check to see if I can, only problem is that I'm pretty sure my parents Christmas party is that night.
Grey
Large Mike: It turns out the Christmas party got cancled, so I may be able to give you a ride after all. Email me at metis76(at)yahoo.com

If you'd like to meet me at the Con, I'll be working at the Shadowrun booth from around 4pm till closing on Thurs and Fri.
Large Mike

Really? So will I!

See you there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012