Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IPs for Drones
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
klinktastic
How many IPs do unmanned drones have?

How many do rigged drones have?
Dashifen
Unmanned drones get three initiative passes. Rigged drones act when the rigger acts, if I remember correctly.
Redjack
Dash - You are correct!
nathanross
Dont riggers get VR initiative when jumped in?

It makes no sense for them to get WR of Synaptic IPs when they are jumped in. Also, I like Serbitar's rules that non rigging drivers only get one IP while driving.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (Dashifen)
Unmanned drones get three initiative passes. Rigged drones act when the rigger acts, if I remember correctly.

There's AR Command mode, and VR Jumped in mode to account for. And Technomancers.
Dashifen
Regardless of mode, though, the rigged drone acts on the rigger's initiative be that physical or matrix based attributes.
Redjack
QUOTE (Dashifen)
Regardless of mode, though, the rigged drone acts on the rigger's initiative be that physical or matrix based attributes.

Only when a rigger is jumped in or has just jumped out, other its initiative is Pilot + Response. {BBB pg239}
Jaid
QUOTE (Redjack)
QUOTE (Dashifen @ Sep 6 2007, 04:29 PM)

Only when a rigger is jumped in or has just jumped out, other its initiative is Pilot + Response. {BBB pg239}

(bold added for emphasis)
Redjack
wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012