Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Player looking for play by post game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Alex Swift
The title pretty much says it all. I'm a player looking for a on going play by post shadowrun (SR4). If ya'll are starting one or can direct me to one, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Fortune
You might try the Welcome to the Shadows forum right here on Dumpshock. wink.gif
Alex Swift
Well, I'm certainly interested. Any games recruiting? I'm in the mood to play a Street Samurai.
Ol' Scratch
Rumor has it that Fortune is starting a game up in the very near future. You should PM him a few times and ask. I also believe Thomas is looking for more/replacement players in one of his games, but I'm not entirely sure about that.
nezumi
www.rpol.net almost always has games with openings as well.
Fortune
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein)
Rumor has it that Fortune is starting a game up in the very near future.

I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath though.
Buster
QUOTE (nezumi @ Sep 12 2007, 08:50 AM)
www.rpol.net almost always has games with openings as well.

Not for SR4, I tried several times over the last couple of months.
venenum
I am running one at myth-weavers.com ( same user name). its a missions game with a lot of homebrew and adaptation thrown in. If you want in go for it, I have only have 3 players so far. Game name: The shadows of Denver
Redjack
What post rate are you able to commit to?
Alex Swift
I can do once a day or once ever two days. Depends how fast the action is moving. I'll post often as necessary.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012