Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling All Missions GMs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
BishopMcQ
This is a call for all the Missions GMs who are "eating" Missions as was described in the SR Missions sub-forum.

Let's rally together, so that I can get a list of names and timezones. From there we can work out a method for how each of you will get a chance to play in the Missions before you have to run them.

GM who will volunteer to run for the other GMs--BishopMcQ (GMT-0800)
Redjack
Redjack: CDT (GMT-5) / CST (GMT-6)
Aaron
GM who will volunteer to run for the other GMs if BishopMcQ can't -- Aaron (GMT-0600)
dog_xinu
dog xinu: I am GMT-0400(?) (Eastern).
Lost Demiurge
Andrew here, GMT-0400
Alphastream
I'm in. I've only DMed a few missions, and have not read or played the rest.

I'm good to play whatever. I am on Pacific US time. Weeknights work best.

I will also run anything... current list
- SMR2-01 Parliament of Thieves
- SRM2-02 Best Served Cold
- SRM2-03 The Grab

Teos
Cain
Cain, Pacific Standard. Weeknights work for me as well.

I've played in Parliament, Best Served Cold, Winter Wonderland, and one other that eludes me atm (The one with Irina the Russian and Mikano Lee). However, due to rollover, my character has about 45 karma on him.
MrGhost
I am GMT-5:00 (Eastern) I can run missions 1-9 and need to play in most of the rest. I did pick up some interesting software at Gencon that allows other computers to see the same terrain/maps as the GM PC. Also rolls dice, etc.

The Retired Mage
A.K.A. Nim-Nu
ledeir
I'm interested.
J.R.
Eastern Time.
TypeRyder
I'm interested as well - as long as it isn't a time problem I really like to participate.
I did Mission 1-5 as a GM and would like to play the other ones before I have to GM them.

Time: GMT +1 (Central European Time)
tyweise
I'd be interested in playing some, as I'm set to GM about a third of the Missions for our local group. We've only played the first one so far, with number 2 slated for Oct 4 (which I might be GMing, not sure.)

Also, on EST.
BishopMcQ
Anyone else?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012